smile?

I do not own teen Wolf all rights go to Jeff Davis.
Unedited.

Chapter two, smile?

I woke up screaming and breathing heavily, beads of sweat dotted my forehead as I looked around my room making sure it was all just a dream.

I'de been having the same dream for almost a week now, it was mainly about a boy with brown curly hair and puppy dog eyes, then another boy getting taken away by who i ashumed was the sheriff, this boy had a buzz-cut hairdo, then flashes of them walking in a forest when the curly haired boy gets bitten by a red eyed beast probably a werewolf. It was all very jumbled and it was as if I was watching from a far like in the sky, it was terrifying and I have no idea what it meant, or if it meant anything at all.

It freaked me out to say the least and I always woke up screaming.

I looked at my clock it read, two o'clock, I immediately craved a cigarette.

I got up while wiping my forehead of the remaining sweat.

Then I for to my lounge room I located my purse on the coach and fumbled through it trying to find my cigarettes. When I did I took them out along with my lighter and put the 'stick' in my mouth.

I lite it and puffed on the cigarette.

I know it was bad for you but in a weird sense it made me feel better... I know it was weird but it was better then any of the other stuff that made me feel better, in fact it was the least bad if you ask me.

Once I had finished it I squished the small stud in the ash tray I had unpacked earlier and felt slightly light headed as I got back up. Once I had made it back to my room I lazily layed back in bed hoping that the nightmare would not haunt my sleep.

"OH MY GOD!" I screeched at my alarm clock while bolting upright.

I threw it against the wall and it smashed upon impact... Oops... I made a mental note to buy a new one.

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and looked out in front of me the bold letters on my wall standing out like the moon in the night sky.

I got out and headed to the kitchen shuffling against the carpet and I made my way towards the fruit bowl, I grabbed an apple and took a bite as I walked back to my bedroom looking through my closet.

It took me a while but I finally decided on a light pink sweater and light blue jeans pairing it with nude pumps and a feather necklace.

I threw my apple core in a nearby trash can and put on the outfit.

I hope that I fit in...

I made it towards the bathroom and brushed out my hair and curling it in soft waves so that my hair fell neatly against my shoulders.

I then brushed my teeth and applied some makeup that included concealer to cover up my dark circles, mascara and red lipstick.

I kind of smiled at my reflection, I looked okay...

I sprayed myself with Beyonce pulse perfume before grabbing my purse and looking through it making sure I had everything, my books: check, phone: check, registration: check, keys: check, cigarettes: not check.

I must have left them on the counter, as i thought I did, and i grabbed the packet and threw it into my purse while walking out the door.

++++

I finally made it to the school and it looked like everyone was already in class.. Well done late on the first day.

As I was walking my sight fixed on a girl with short bouncy hair sitting on a nearby bench she was shuffling through her purse, and she was gorgeous.