Epilogue❤

"He'll with you shivay" Anika stormed out from kitchen angrily and glared her husband who was teasing their babies. "Anika" he whinned and recieve "Don't_ you_ dare _to_make them_jealous_ look"  from her "Areyy , I was only showing them , How I beared their mom this long , But i don't know what enmity they have  with you whenever i show them your video , they start crying like cry babies they are" he twisted his mouth passing glare to his one year babies..

"You know they don't like me sitting on your lap then why you always show them that video only" Anika asked raising her brows and Shivay frowned ..

"You are my love and they have to get used with you sitting on my lap" he retorted like a child and glared his babies who glared their father back with tears in eyes ..

"Awww !" Anika was about to pick their babies but before that Shivay pulled her towards him , making her fall on his lap ,  The little hiccups is their baby turned in loud cries and they glare their parents angrily "Mumma" The baby boy cried and start walking with his two hands and knees on floor and little baby girl just sobbed rubbing her eyes and staring her father with hurt .

Ignoring the babies ,Shivay planted kiss on Anika's cheeks and pulled her in hug , feeling her warmness after a long time , The baby boy reached close to them and held Anika's tiny finger in his palm and tried to pull her but failed miserably and he let out another cry ..

"Shivay" Anika struggled in his grip for getting out of his arm but he tightened his grip more and kissed her neck "I missed you" he placed his head on crook of her neck and Anika felt herself melting "Da...dd..y" Their daughter called her father for the first time and Shivay's eye widened in happiness ,he left Anika making her fall beside her son and ran towards his daughter "My baby" he quickly picked her in his arms and kissed her forehead "I hate you" Anika shouted rubbing her elbows and taking it as chance Anaay quickly climbed on her lap and glared shivay angrily wrapping his both arms around Anika's neck.

"Ohh hell!"  Shivay hitted his  forehead and turn towards Anika with puppy eyes , but glared his son and gritted his teeth taking anger ,Actually the reason of Shivay and Anaay little drama was Anika's attention , they both always try to grab it and most of the time Anaay wins ,As Anaay call mumma too much sweetly but till now He didn't even once called daddy .. "What the hell will you take to leave my wife" Shivay raised his brows towards his son who sobbed hidding his face in Anika's crook , before Anika can scold her husband , her daughter hitted his father face from her tiny arms and cried out loudly "Ohh sorry ,I forgot that bhaiya ki chamchi is in  my arms only" Shivay whispered and start rocking his daughter and consoling her ..

■■■■■■

"What you get by teasing them?" Anika asked and sat beside Shivay who was caressing Anaay's hair and making him drink milk from nipple bottle..

Smiling a little ,he pulled Anaay close to his chest and kissed his forehead "I love to tease them" he whispered caressing Anaaya's hair who was sleeping peacefully in her mother arms , Shivay pulled milk bottle away from Ayaan and start patting his head lightly , without blinking once Anaay stare his dad and giggled hitting air from.his arms and legs making Shivika smile ..

"Will you ever going to call me daddy?" Shivay asked in banish tone seeing Anaay drifting in slumber and before slumber took complete control over little boy he whispered "Daddy" making Shivay cry in joy .

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Finally Done ❤❤❤