Prôlôguê

"I too am going through this pain Anika" He whispered tiringly, but didn't get any response from her side " You aren't only one who is suffering from this" He tried to make her face him but didn't get any response from her side "Dammm women! Atleast Don't keep things inside you , For god sake, I m your husband" .

"I want to sleep" whispered Anika in response.

"Jo khoya hai wo na sirf tera hai , ushme aadha hissa tera , toh aadha mera hai " With tears in his eyes , he whispered in low tone in her ears.

"Stop it please Shivay" Anika begged , digging her face more in pillow. 

"Ushe paa ke hum khushiyaan paa lenge , Aur apni ek choti se duniya basa lenge" He once again tried to get response from his wife but recieved none ..

" Anika" He called her out , one more time.

" I need rest" came out her reply making him sigh .

FEW HOURS AGO...
********************

"I am sorry Mr Oberoi" Said Doctor , removing his cap and coat "We tried our best , but Mrs Oberoi's womb is too much weak" he continued "The Ovary will stop forming eggs if things will go in this way , Just take best care of her , I know it will too much hard for her "  saying this , Doctor left leaving a broken Shivay.

"What will I say to her ?" he asked from himself and exhaled , and head towards her ward.

"Anika" he called out his wife and sat beside her holding her palms in his.

"I know" she whispered without any emotion and caressed her tummy.. "I know ,it's gone like other two, I am sorry Shivay " She continued and turned towards him"You married me for a child but i amn't able to give you that too , You helped me allot but i failed in returning your favour" Tears made their ways through her eyes and at a exact time she turned away from him , hiding her own tears.

"Anika , I agree ,  I married you for a child but now things are not like that , I mean you know na what i feel about you" he asked in cracked tone and she smiled with tears..

"I am strong, I can handle truth ,I know you are feeling pity on me but there is no need to burden yourself " Her voice cracked and his eyes darkened with anger.

"Shut up and Take rest" he said gritting his teeth angrily and got up from his place and head outside of room only to stop at entrance of door.

"I am Sorry " Anika cried loudly wrapping her both hand around her Stomach "I failed as mother baby , it was my duty to save you"  she sobbed and pulled her knees close to her chest..

"Huhh ! sorry will not bring baby back Anika , And sorry to say but we lost it because of you" Said Shivay from entrance and left.

******

"Can i take my wife home?" Asked Shivay as he got inside of doctor cabin ..

"Yeahh sure Mr Oberoi " Doctor replied "I will tell my assistant to prepare discharge papers for Mrs Oberoi " he continued "And also please take care of her , No sex for a week and try to heal her mentally" he completed with a smile and shaked hand with Shivay..

"I will take care of everything " replied Shivay with a smile and left towards Anika ward..

PRESENT...

It's been hours of their last conversation and After trying his best to sleep , Shivay sighed tiringly and slided more close to Anika ,He wrapped his one arm around her waist and pulled her close , making her back collide with his chest .

His lips made their ways close to junction of her neck and shoulder and he gently sucked the spot ,placed numerous kisses there and forcibly made her turn towards himself , their eyes met for nano second and he spotted tears in her eyes ."It's not end" he whispered kissing top of her head and pull her more close to him . "Yaa" she whispered and hided her face in his chest "I just want to get out from all this things soon, I am already taking more than mentioned time" Sighing once again, Shivay made her look straight in his eyes "And then who will take care of baby" he gritted his teeth angrily "And when you don't even want to live with that person than why the hell are you sad for loosing him or her" he made distance between them and clenched bedsheet tightlt in his fist for controlling his anger "How many times you want me to tell you that whatever I said that night , I said that in anger , I wasn't ready for that news women" he turned away from her and sighed  , closing his eyes tightly he whispered good enough for Anika to hear " Because of your this Attitude and behaviour we lost baby , You are too much cold hearted Anika , You don't want to cooperate with anything in your life, You don't want to share anything with anyone , And if you will continue to be like this ,You will keep loosing our baby ,No doubt you yourself are killing you as well as baby , Good Night".

His each word encoached repeatedly in her ears and Tears started flowing from her eyes , She stared his back and sighed , She know she need to change herself for good , but she isn't ready for that ,She want him to understand her everytime but she itself don't want to cooperate with him , In two year of their marriage , Their first year were went them living like a complete stranger and On their first Anniversary they realised that they can't spend their life like this , bounded to each other and at the same time also apart from each other , Like every arranged marriage couple they too consummated their marriage for their future and start living like couples but without love , Their relation is completely filled with respect trust and other things but not the amount of love . Life was great untill Anika's first miscarriage, being an introvert and also the type of person who hide her pain inside , it's not easy for her to act as happy , things went normal but Anika's second and third miscarriage broke her completely .

"I am Sorry" her voice cracked and she closed the gap between them , and placed her palms on his shoulder "I know i am responsible for all this , I will try to change but ...." her voice broked and she hiccuped crying hard "But i just don't want to burden you Shivay , Mom dad forced me on you they didn't once thought about you " she cried and made him turn towards her "I am sorry" She look straight in his eyes making his eyes teary too . he caressed her face with a dreamy look in his eyes and closed the distance between their lips , the little peck turned in a passionate kiss and Shivay pulled his lady more close to himself and hugged her tightly . After a minute , they broke apart and he look straight in her eyes "I will not say I love you because I was never ever in love and I don't know how it feel to be in love but you know i just can't bear to be away from you , You are my wife and we meant to be together Anika " He kissed top of her head and pulled her in hug.

****************