How the Zane Stole Christmas

Zane's P.O.V.

     It was a dark winter night, the snow was falling peacefully onto the sidewalk. As I was walking I saw the two dimwits, Laurence and Dante, hiding behind some snow fort. I sighed heavily, "Not this again...." I groaned in annoyance

     "Be quite Dante, here he comes." I heard Laurence say. Soon, my idiot of a brother walked out of the house, then got hit with a snow ball so hard that he fell on the floor. There must have been a chunk of ice, because he fell unconscious.

     I began walking again, and into Aphmau and (y/n) talking, "You know (y/n)," Aphmau said, "if you're free.  You can come over to my place, or I can come over to yours.  Whichever works best.

     "Thanks," (y/n) smiled, "I'll consider it and I'll let you know."

     "Great!" Aphmau giggled.  (Y/n) nodded then walked away

     "Hmph...like anyone would ever invite me to hang out like that..." I whispered bitterly to myself.  I began to walk to my house.  I thought I heard Aphmau call my name, but she was chasing her dog.  I think the dog was afraid of the nearby cat.  I stuffed my hands into my pocket as I walked along the snowy side-walk.  

     When I arrived at my house, I pulled out the key to unlock my door, then walked inside.  I slammed the door behind me, "Who would want to be around others on the holidays anyway?" I said to my Pinkie Cake figurine (For all of ya'll who aren't an Aphmau Fan Veteran, Pinkie Cake is Aphmau's version Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony), "It's all too hectic.  All the work for no reason.  Especially Christmas, the worst day of year! Why the entire neighborhood will be festive with cheer! Ugh! I just hate Christmas! The whole Christmas season!" I looked at Pinkie Cake, "Don't you ask me why!!"

     "Is it because your shoes are too tight? Or maybe your head isn't screwed on just right!" A high-pitched cheery voice sang from behind me

     "W-who is that!?!" I shouted in a panick, I turned around and was that Pinkie Cake...was alive!!! Like she she was a full sized pony!!

     "I have the huncht that your heart is 2 sizes too small!!" She giggled, "Oh boy that rhymed!!"

     "P-Pinkie Cake...You're here!?!?" I panicked, "You're alive!"

     "OOOOOOOOOOOF course I am silly!" She smiled, "NOW LET'S GET TO BUSINESS!!! SERIOUS BUSINESS!!!" She shouted looking around

     "What are you looking for?" I asked

     "My business glasses! I can'r do business without them."

     I sighed, "L-look..why are you here?"

     "The Spirit of Christmas told me something about helping you get your wish or something or some weird reason.  Heeeeey! We're no supposed to talk business until I find my glasses!" She pouted and continued to look around

     "A wish?" I questioned, "Anything?"

     "Yuuuuuuup!!!~" She sang happily

     "THEN I WISH CHRISTMAS WAS CANCLED!!!"

     "Ooooh, you see, I can't do that exactly.  You know...the Spirits of Christmas sent me here and junk."  She laughed nervously, "But I can help you with that! Just not with magic."

     "Really?"

     "Yup! I saw a movie about this once! All you gotta do is dress up as Santa and steal Christmas!!"

     "Pinkie Cake....You're a genius!!" I smiled

     "I am? OR COURSE I AM!!" She cheered