Chapter 6

In seconds, I was by the swimming pool. "Emment catch!" He was in the pool, and Alice was about to toss me to him! I opened my eyes really wide.

"Alice, don't you dare!" Mommy yelled! I was so relived!

"Man, Esme, you ruin all the fun!" Emment fired back to mommy.

"Ementt," Mommy said, angrily! He looked at her sad. I reached for her, wanting her to take me from Alice. She took me into her arms with a motherly look. She walked around to the steps and stepped into the pool with me still locked on her hip.

We both sat down on the ground with our feet hanging in the water. I'm so short my feet hovered over the water, but mommy's feet went down to the second step. Daddy was already in the water with Edward, Ementt, Jasper, Jacob and Bella. Nessie, Alice, and Rose were talking by the pool.

"Come here you," daddy said to mommy. He took her hand and pulled her into a hug. He started kissing her. He was kissing her! It was gross! Rose came up behind me and sheilded my eyes.

"Like you have much room to judge, Rosalie." Mommy said, accusingly. "Don't think we don't over hear your 'alone time' with Ementt!" Rose uncovered my eyes. There's worse, I thought!

"Yep!" Edward said answering my thoughts, "It gets a lot worse and Em and Rose are the worse about it!" He finished talking cracking up. Mommy hit Edward's chest and gave him a stern look. He was in big trouble! I yaned.

"Is someone tired?" Mommy asked, soothingly. I just nodded. She took me up to my room she got me changed and put me in bed and I feel asleep shortly after.