Chapter 2 The Pinky Ponk

The Pinky Ponk flew across the Tombliboo's House.The Tombliboos lives in a bush.They wore their trousers and walked around the park.They saw the Pinky Ponk and decided to ride it.The Pinky Ponk stopped and landed to let them get on.

The Pinky Ponk opened its door to let them get on.The Tombliboos get on the Pinky Ponk and sat on the chair.They drank some smoothie in a circle glass jar.They enjoyed their smoothie.

The Tombliboos then saw Upsy Daisy and Igglepiggle walking near the Pinky Ponk.Upsy Daisy and Igglepiggle heard the Pinky Ponk.They saw the Tombliboos on the Pinky Ponk.They waved at them.

The Tombliboos sat back down to drink their smoothie.They were so happy to meet them.While drinking the smoothie,they saw Makka Pakka with his scloter.They called Makka Pakka and waved at him.Makka Pakka waved back at them

Lastly,they met the Haahoos.The Haahoos are very big!They kept looking at them because they are extremely big!They are happy to meet the Haahoos.

After meeting Upsy Daisy,Igglepiggle and Makka Pakka,they sat down to finish their smoothie.They were so happy to meet all of them.The Pinky Ponk landed to drop the Tombliboos off to go back to their home.They are happy because they got a chance to ride the Pinky Ponk.

THE END OF CHAPTER 2