Part VIII

~•~
յ ί ς σ σ
~•~

I woke up do to the sun rays that hit my face, I saw the window open with fresh air hitting my skin. I roll out of bed and saw that Seokjin was sitting on the couch, reading some books with his glasses on. Along with a cup of tea by his side. He didn't notice me as he was to focus on the book at hand.

Once he did, he immediately close his book and positioned himself to look at me.

"Sorry, I didn't know that you already woke up." He said gently grabbing the cup of tea and drinking it with his eyes still staring at me, waiting for my response.

"Don't worry.. I enjoyed staring at you..." I said and whispered the end of the sentence while looking away. He took the cup and went to my direction.

"I didn't hear that, could you repeat?"

"It's nothing..."

"Well then, why don't you freshen up a bit then come downstairs to have breakfast? I am cooking." He smiled as he remove his glasses. I nodded and he politely went out of the room.

I figured, I should be more kind to him. It's not good to let someone take care of everything you do, right? Besides I'm already a grown-up. I decided to tidy the bed and the books that he just read.

While I was going to the bathroom, I examine his room.

A master bedroom, a king sized bed, decorated walls, artistic paintings, a small lamp on the side, and a great view of the outside

A master bedroom, a king sized bed, decorated walls, artistic paintings, a small lamp on the side, and a great view of the outside. When I first came in this room yesterday, my jaw literally touch the ground. And the thing that impressed me the most is how tidy it is. For a guy, that's a great achievement.

I took the towel that he let me to use and opened the bathroom door then proceed to do my routine. When I was done, I look at Seokjin's closet. There is a woman's clothes there. I guess Sana's clothes. I pick the one that I like and wore it.

 I pick the one that I like and wore it

I comb my hair and head downstairs.
As I came closer to the kitchen, I could smell the delicious aroma of it.

'Sana wasn't kidding about Seokjin's cooking!'