Chapter 3

Three days later I'm able to leave the hospital tomorrow morning and I'm excited to leave; not that I'm not enjoying the time I've been spending with Axel because I am. We're talking about how we would like our future to be.

"How many kids do you want?" I ask him as I fiddle with the hem of my hospital gown.

"Honestly, I'd like four or five but I'd be happy with how many I am blessed with. How many do you want?"

Ducking my head with worry that I'll scare him off with my answer; "I'd be happy if I was blessed with ten or twelve children."

His eyes bug slightly at my answer and I'm positive he's regretting being my boyfriend now; I am serious when I said I wanted a big family of my own.

"I think I can handle that since I'm not planning on ever leaving; besides, the more babies I have with you, the more for me to spoil - them and you."

Raising an eyebrow at him; "Spoil, um, not happening; spoiling is out of the question."

"We'll discuss this at a later date, love," Axel states with a smirk.

Fondly shaking my head at him with a small smile and a slight eye roll at him; "No, we won't since it's not going to happen."

"Sure, love," he smirks; as the doctor enters the room with a male nurse.

"Hello Dr. Munroe, Nurse Alex," I greet them both with a small smile and a wave.

"Hello Levi and Axel; how are you both today?" Dr. Munroe asks with a soft smile.

"Better than I have been and I'm ready to go home," I respond with a sigh.

Axel smirks at my answer as do Dr. Munroe and Nurse Alex; as they run through the exam before the doctor explains everything to me; "Alright Mr. Weaver, you're on the right track to be discharged tomorrow morning as long as the exam then is good, too."

Breathing out a long sigh of relief, saying; "Thank you, Dr. Munroe."

"You're welcome and I'll be back later to check on you again in a couple of hours," he says before they leave.

"Are you hungry?" Axel asks once the doctor and nurse have left the room; as I play with his long, thin fingers.

"Yes," I murmur; feeling hungry for food but also to feel his plump lips against mine.

"What's the matter, Levi?" his soft voice caresses my ears as his fingers gently lifts my chin; so we can meet eye to eye.

"I would very much like to be kissed by you," I murmur; my entire face lights up in a light pink color.

He smirks as he stands to bend over me, cupping my cheeks with his warms, strong hands; bringing my face toward his only to stop inches from mine with a teasing smirk. Deciding to take the inisitive, I move my face forward, tilting my head to the head slightly as I connect our lips. Axel chuckles through our kiss, wrapping his hand around the backside of my neck as he holds me in place to deepen the kiss. Several minutes later he pulls away, the both of us breathing hard.

"You have the best lips; these are so plump and inviting; so be prepared to be kissed as much as possible," he murmurs against my lips; before pecking my lips.

"That sounds wonderful but not around my family or others in my community; it's not acceptable unless we're married and even then we need to keep it to a minimal.

"I can accept and respect that, love," he assures with a bright, toothy grin.

Axel leans forward to kiss me lightly, causing me to smile through the kiss; which is only broken by the rumbling of my stomach and Axel chuckles pulls away to peck my nose.