Chapter 3 - Desire

Nikki's POV -

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! What the hell have I woken up to. Tommy is fucking horny and catching me off guard by trying to seduce me. I try to brush him off. I don't want any of this shit. But, I'm either just too tired, too hungover and fucked up, or possible too intrigued to push him the fuck away. And now he's moved up on me, and worst of all, he now knows I'm aroused. BLOODY HELL! I feel my whole body stiffening up. I don't know what to do or what to say. I just continue to lay there with my eyes closed; willing all of this to go away.

Tommy takes my lack of action and words, as an opportunity, to fully slide himself on top of me, straddling my rigid body. I'm breathless. My heart is pounding, and I'm paralyzed with uncertainty. He leans forward, brushes my hair off my forehead and gently kisses me there. He strokes a sore spot above my eyebrow, which I can't think of any reason why it hurts so much. He must know something, because he softly kisses me right where the pain is. I blink my eyes open for a minute. I see him staring intently at me with a slight smirk on his face, and I can't handle it. I throw my forearm over my face to cover my eyes. Tommy tells me to relax. I fucking can't. Fucking get off of me. Why won't I just say it? I can't seem to make myself say it.

Tommy's POV -

Nikki is beside himself right now. And I'm quite thrown for a loop. He's like a little virgin fuck doll, that I get to control. I'm not quite sure how to proceed, but as long as he's not screaming at me and sucker punching me, I'm taking charge and continuing. I say, "C'mon Nikki, feel this with me," I lean down and gently nibble on his ear. He lets a barely audible moan slip out. I move my mouth onto his neck, and I'm taken aback by the abrasion I feel on my lips from stubble. It's something that I've never brushed my lips upon before, and I suddenly realize that I may come across several differences, while exploring Nikki, from what I usually come across on a soft, feminine body. I go back for his neck, ignoring the slight sting on my lips. I lick him, and suck on a spot right in the crook. I begin to feel Nikki trembling underneath me. I'm so aroused, that I feel like I could start trembling too, but I'm enjoying Nikki's submissiveness so much, that I'm feeling too empowered to show my weakness for him.

I move up from his neck, and stare at his pouty bottom lip, which I want to lick. How could I not, It's really all I see, besides the lower portion of his nose because he's still using his arm to conceal his eyes. I remove his forearm that he's blanketed under, and place it beside his head. So he doesn't move it back, I grab his hand, and interlace my fingers with his. I go for the lick across his lips, and then place mine right on his. He takes a breath in, and then says "I'm stingy with my lips, don't kiss me." I tell him that I'm not a fucking groupie, and ignore his appeal. He won't let me in though. I lick him again, while trying to grab a hold of his pout with my mouth. He pulls his bottom lip in between his teeth, to hide it from me, but there's now a slight gap for me to maneuver my tongue into his mouth. As I try, he finally relents, and parts his lips for me. I move in, and press into him firmly. I want to explore his mouth. Cmon, Nik, open more. I need more. I think he feels the same, as he opens up to let me in all the way. I sweep his tongue with my own, and I'm electrified when Nikki reciprocates every move I make. We're full on making out, and it's pure rapture.

I let go of Nikki's hand and I pull away from his lips. As I do, he whispers the word "whiskey." He must taste it on my breath, as I just consumed his leftover glassful not long ago. Or does he want some? Maybe he wants to stay drunk? "Want some Sixx?" I ask like a dumbass. He lightly shakes his head no. He must have noticed the way I taste, which puts a smile on my face.

I sit up, and grab the hem of Nikki's sleeveless t-shirt to pull it off. He complies by pulling his arm out of the shirt which is now tossed to the floor. Now I'm breathless, as I stare at my friend's bare chest and broad shoulders. Something that I have noticed before. It's flawless, tan, and muscular. I run my hands over the tops of his shoulders, and start to run them down his arms, stopping on his packed biceps; another unexpected difference from the female form, that I take note of. They're rock hard, and I like the way they feel strong under my hands. I keep my hands there, as I bend down to lick his pecs. Now there's a difference, pecs versus tits, but that one I expected. I move my hands from his arms to his nipples, and tease him there ever so slightly. Nikki arches his back. He likes it. But, I gotta say that although Nikki has nice pecs, I like a woman's titties more. He can't compete with a full rack.

I move on. I run my fingers over his stomach, where they land on the waist of his leathers. I contemplate in my mind how uncomfortable I'd feel in leathers right now. I like freedom. I guess he likes restriction. Speaking of, I move off of Nikki for just a moment to remove my spandex shorts. I pitch 'em. I quickly move back to Nikki, fearful he's going to curl himself up into a tight ball if I wait to long. I get back to his waist, and unlace the fly on the leathers. I curl my fingers around the waist of them, and start to tug them down. I climb off of Nikki again, so that I can completely pull his pants off. Success! as I drop them to the ground. I know he goes commando, as do I, so there's nothing more to remove. I'm now the one beside myself, as I take in the sight of his desire for me.