Chapter 4

The screen changes colors in its brilliance violently. Yawning escaped from Zayn's mouth but no response came from the house- or Niall. "Niall?" Whispers Zayn.

There's no response. Zayn grips onto his Playstation 4 controlller as it glows an aquatic shade. It reminds him of Niall.

What's happening to me?  Its the only question the tan boy can think about. Though certainly it isn't the only one he can't begin to even try to comprehend. Why, why is he so friggin sexy?!! He put the controller down knowing he might break it if he continued. Then something breaks the silence of the room. Snoring.

It's Niall, passed out on the carpeted floor. You're so damn cute. Zayn turns off the television putting his console away. He feels Niall's skin afterwards. You're so cold. Why is that? 

The only response is a quiet snore. Shaking his head Zayn walked into his bedroom collapsing into his bed. Sleep didn't come until his clock had shown the time. 3:49am. Work would be tomorrow. He had to sleep.

----------------------

The smell of lilac awakened Zayn from his little slumber. The blinds let the light of day peek through but that wasn't what woke him. Conditioner.

Opening his eyes he was confronted to a whitish-yellow. Blonde hair. Zayn didn't back away. His own arm was folded around something. Something cold. Moving his head out of the blonde's hair his view advanced. My arm is stuck around his frail waist.

A tingling sensation grew into Zayn's waist wrapped arm. It was Niall. He was sleepily nibbling down on Zayn's arm. Zayn could feel himself blushing in the sunlight but didn't pull away. All that left him was a content sigh.

Maybe he'll get away soon.

An hour passed and Zayn had had enough of it. Unwrapping himself slowly from Niall, weight lightened from the bed. As soon as Zayn let go Niall had fallen off.

Zayn looked down, hands on the edge of the bed. "Are you ok?" He asked.

No response.

Zayn leaned down from the bed... and then, it happened.

------------------------

Niall was just about to respond. It was too late. The millisecond Niall opened his mouth to speak all words were shut off.

Cherry flavored lips hit the blue eyed boy's own.

He.

Kisses.

Good.

Both of Niall's palms caressed Zayn's burning cheeks. Zayn's throat became clogged with breathless ammunition. This was, the beginning.

Zayn launched himself from it, the kiss. No. No!!! I'm not this kind of person!! Niall loomed up at him.

No more. Zayn could no longer take anymore of it. He jumped from the bed and out of the room as he slammed the door behind him to give him more time.

I wish I never met you!! I wish I never cared for you!  He cursed loudly through the house, running out the front door afterwards.

A rough wind hit Zayn. It didn't stop him. He just wanted to get away. Away from Niall and away from his feelings. Nikes hit the ground at a fast pace, his jacket swinging side to side carelessly threatening to fall off him at any second. He didn't care anymore.

------------

Niall was weak. Chemotherapy had given him brittle bones with a pounding head. Getting up it all hit him.

I had went into the bed because I was cold. I wanted comfort.. but I didn't think about Zayn.

He didn't take time to grab his own jacket, not even his shoes. Locking the door a cold Niall followed after Zayn...