Breakdown

Lila POV

They had obviously stopped their.... uh.... activities, when I barged in. The girl...underneath Zayn was pretty decent. I saw her a couple times after school, walking by my house. She went to an all girls school down the street from our insignificant public school. She was pretty, and nice for all I knew.

I couldn't help but stare. After a few long, awkward, seconds, I pulled my eyes away and looked at the door frame. Without looking, I spoke.

      "Uh, sorry. uhm...Didn't mean to intrude," I stuttered. Zayn cleared his throat. I stepped out of his bedroom and shut the door behind me, tears spilling from my eyes. One fell and hit the ground, and Zayn noticed.

 I raced towards the bathroom. I collapsed to my knees inside. The couple, who were still making out in the bathtub, finally clued in and left me to be alone. I locked the door behind them.

             Why was I crying? Mixed feelings swam around in my head. The oath. If Zayn couldn't keep it, could I? Would I turn out like my dad, a cheating low life? Would I get divorced someday and disappoint my children? Zayn was my best friend. How could he do this? There was something else, too. Something else bothered me. I couldn't figure it out.

Zayn POV!!

I wasn't in the mood anymore after Lila barged in. Melonie wasn't really either.

 She stuttered a little and slammed the door. I thought I saw her cry a little too. Seems like she fancies me a bit. Lila's nice, and she's pretty too. I like her, I really do, but she used to be my best friend. I can't just date my best friend.

          Plus, she's Fat Lila! I can't date Fat Lila!

Well, Zayn had no problem making up his mind! And is what he thinks about Lila having a crush true? I guess you'll just have to read and find out.....