Chapter 11

Micah's POV <3

"Micah... will you be my boyfriend?" I felt my heart jump in my chest as Caleb finished saying the words. I couldn't believe that Caleb chambers wanted to hangout with me in the first place, now he wants to be my boyfriend? I knew what I wanted and that was Caleb. I mean I guess I kinda knew he liked me because he did kiss me on Saturday. I just never thought he would like me enough to wanna have a relationship with me. I was no one special but he is Caleb Chambers. He can have any girl he wants yet he wants me, a guy.

At the same time I was happy. Ever since the day I saw him for the first time freshman year I knew I liked him. I always saw him walking down the halls with his friends, wishing he would talk to me or even look at me. He always seemed so perfect. I mean he's captain of the football team, he's good looking, nice, funny and so much more. I just never thought he could ever like a gay guy like me.

I looked up at Caleb and saw him staring at me as his expression turned sad as if he thought I was turning him down. As I looked at him though I realized I could never do that, I could never turn him down. I just like him to much. He liked me for me and I know he would never try to hurt me. With that last thought I made up my mind.

"Yes" I was so overwhelmed with emotions I could only manage to whisper. I honestly didn't realize exactly how much I like Caleb until now. Caleb looked hopeful and looked at me.

"what?" I laughed slightly at his shocked voice and couldn't help but smile at the thought that this seriously sweet and awesome guy was really mine. That he likes me and wants to be with me. I just couldn't believe it at all but I know I'm lucky as hell.

"Yes Caleb, I'll be your boyfriend." His whole face lit up and I got butterflies in my stomach at how excited he is. He was seriously the most beautiful guy I've ever see, and he's my boyfriend. I shivered at the thought of the word. I smiled as Caleb stood up over the table and Pulled me into a tight hug. I nuzzled my face in his neck taking in his scent. His smell is kinda like a mix between axe and apples as weird as that sounds. It was kinda comforting. I could really get used to being with Caleb. I just don't think I could ever get tired of being around him.

"God Micah I was worried you would say no for a minute there. I swear i'll be the best boyfriend and i'll never do anything to hurt you, ever." I smiled as he pulled away and set his forehead against mine. He was just so sweet and special to me.

"I know you wouldn't hurt me Caleb and your already the best boyfriend ever. You don't have to convince me that your perfect for me because I already know you are." no one has ever made me as happy as Caleb makes me so I know I was telling the truth. At first I was scared that maybe I was getting to close to Caleb because I was afraid he would just hurt me in the end. I knew I had feelings for him too but I never thought he would see me that way. When I saw him that time with that girl Stacy by his locker I was crushed and gave up any hope I had of him liking me.

We pulled away from each other and sat back down in the booth but Caleb reached his hand across the table and grabbed my hand. I smiled as the tingles ran up my arm. I don't know if I should be worried about how strong my feelings are already but I'm just gonna go with it.

We finished eating lunch and I noticed Caleb didn't leave a tip for the waitress. I wonder if that has anything to do with her hitting on me earlier. Now that was really uncomfortable. I wonder if Caleb was the possessive type, I wouldn't really mind it if he was. If anything the thought of Caleb being possessive over me just kinda made feel special if that made any sense. As we walked out the door I stood close to Caleb's side and he immediately wrapped his arm around my waist. I leaned against him and sighed in content.