Chapter 15

New chapter! :)

Recap Chapter 14:

"Hey Caleb, can I drive this time? Please?" I smiled and turned to Micah. He had that same smile on his face that he always has when he looks at my car. Usually I would tell him he didn't need to ask and he could drive it anytime he wanted, but this is a date so of course I know where we are going and want to take us there. "Nope, sorry babe. There is no way i'm gonna let you drive us to our date. That means I would have to tell you where we are going and that is so not gonna happen." Micah pouted before sighing in defeat and getting in the passenger seat. I smiled while getting in the car and starting up the engine. I made sure to strap on my seat belt too. I was a really safe driver due to my mom dying in a car accident, so I automatically put my seat belt on whenever I get in my car. I made sure no one was behind me before pulling out of Micah's driveway. Oh god please doon't let me screw up this date.

************************************************************************

Caleb's POV <3

I pulled into the parking lot of the place I was taking Micah for our date and took a deep breath before looking over at him. God I hope he didn't think this was lame or stupid. I really think he'll like this... but what if i'm wrong? I looked at his expression and he didn't look like he didn't like it. Infact he had an excited smile on his face while looking out the window in awe at all the different sections there was.

"Paint wars?" I sighed in relief at his excited voice and nodded my head. Maybe I picked the right date after all.

"Yeah, I just wanted something that was kinda original and that I thought you would like. Your not a girl so a nice restaurant and flowers were out of the question... so I came up with this. I mean it might get a bit messy but I figured that was part of the fun. You also love painting, so I thought why not get splattered with it? I just really hope you like it... so do you?" He was looking at me the whole time with a blank face and it made me slightly nervous. He has got to like this because if he doesn't I got squat. This is what i get for trying to be creative. Maybe I should have just went the cliche route and took him to a movie.

"Caleb I love it. Seriously, this is so awesome! I've always wanted to do something like this, I just never had the guts to do it. That and the fact that I had no one to do it with, don't worry so much. You know I would love anything we do together, but this... Is probably gonna be the best date ever. Getting to splatter my boyfriend with paint is seriously a dream come true, honestly." Micah took my hand in his and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I felt all the worry and stress leave my body as he genuinely seemed like he loved my idea. I smiled over at him and kissed his hand as we moved to get out of the car. We walked up the dirt path up to a tall wooden booth where we had to buy our suits and balloons. While we were waiting in line I looked around and the course actually looked pretty cool.

The were all kinds of huge props all set up across the course and hay bails that would be an awesome hiding place when trying to catch someone by surprise. Hmm... I bet those would come in handy when trying to splatter a certain boyfriend of mine with paint. I smirked secretly before turning round to face Micah and noticed he had a huge grin on his face and was practically bouncing on the spot. The look on his face me swell with pride that I made him happy when the date hadn't even started yet.

"How many, sir?" I reluctantly took my eyes from Micah and looked forward at the girl running the booth. She gave me a patient smile, but I could tell she was hoping I would just hurry up, so she can get on with the rest of the customers.

"Uh yeah, two bags with a twenty set for my boyfriend and I, as well as the paint suits please." she nodded quickly seemingly oblivious to the boyfriend comment and handed over two bags from the back shelf carefully.