morning came, bus not fast enough

Morning came, but not fast enough. I can survive another 2 nights. The daytime wasn't too creepy. Plus, we were out for most the day anyways. I helped him pick out some new furniture, considering some stuff got damaged from the random chaos that happened last night. The day went by WAY too fast, and I certainly was not looking forward to nighttime. But before I knew it, it was 12 Pm. After almost 2 hours of trying my hardest to fall asleep I finally managed. But as soon as I did, a loud *BAM* jolted me awake. After what felt like 20 minutes of sitting there, I hopped up as quick as I could and turned my light on. I very slowly opened my door, checked to see if there was anybody out there and there wasn't. I ran straight to my dads room to wake him up. Although his door is 10 feet from mine, I felt like i was running for hours! I scared him a little when I woke him, but that's nothing compared to how terrified I am. I explained to him what I heard. It sounded like somebody threw a baseball directly at the window. It was so loud. My father began to grow a little nervous. But he still was brave enough to go out there and see what it was. He flicked on all the lights, and looked around. "omg, honey! Stay right here!" he walked towards the sliding glass door, and all I could see was a fresh, bloody handprint on it! I had no idea who's blood it was or how it got there. He called the police, but by the time they arrived, the handprint was gone! They accused him of pranking them, and said that he was acting very childish. It was crazy. I still to this day, remember how scared I was. It didn't feel real, but I hated the fact that it was. He agreed to let me sleep in his room with him for the rest of the night. This time, we double checked EVERYTHING to make sure they were locked and sure enough, everything was. We both sleep horribly, and ended up waking up at 7 am and couldn't keep asleep for any longer.