Where/ Age/ How You Met

Bill:
Age: 15
Where: At the quarry

How:
Y/n wasn't knew to Derry. She had lived her whole life here, and she knew her way around the small town. She had her rituals and everything she needed there...

Every Thursday in winter after school I walked to the quarry. I sat on the edge above the water with a sketch book and pencil in hand. Shivering as the cold breeze brushed against my face and through my hair.

I put down my pencil and sketch book next to me and leaned back on my hands. It was a peaceful silence that I had always loved when coming to the quarry during winter.

"I l-like y-y-your dr-drawing." A boys voice behind me stuttered as I jumped.

No one was out here during this cold weather, it was freezing. I had on gloves, a hat, a scarf, and a big jacket on to protect me from the weather. I whipped my head around to see who was there. The voice belonged to Stuttering Bill. "Why are you out here? It's freezing."

"I-I d-don't know." He sat next to me and looked out onto the water. "I-I l-l-l-like t-t-t-to l-l-"

It was painful to watch Bill stutter and trip over his words so much, everyone could see the frustration in his eyes. "Look at the water?" I say causing Bill to nod.

"Y-yeah." Bill then moved slightly closer to me. "M-m-my s-s-st-stu-stutter g-g-gets w-worse around p-p-pr-pretty g-g-girls. "

I chuckle. "That was pretty smooth, Bill."

Eddie:
Age: 16
Where: At the arcade

How:
Y/n L/n wasn't much of a girly girl. She wasn't much of a tomboy either. She was just there. Y/n wasn't good at many things, but she wasn't bad at the same time. She was ok. In everything Y/n was ok. The only thing she was outstanding at was playing video games and being a daredevil, which her mother hadn't liked one bit. Ever since age 12 Y/n had loved going to the arcade, and now she was 16...

I had recently moved to a strange place, Derry, Maine, to be exact. Derry made me uncomfortable, but that didn't stop me from venturing out. So one day I decided to walk through Derry, after walking for some time I came across an arcade. I went inside played for about 2 hours then left to come back tomorrow.

When I came back to the arcade I headed straight towards my favorite game, street fighter II, that had released last year. However when I approached the machine she saw to boys standing in front of it.

There was a tall one with shoulder length, wavy dark brown hair and a tiny one with short brown hair. The tall one looked around and yelled. "WHO THE FUCK IS Y/N/N (your nick name)?!"

I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder. The boy whipped his head around and stared at me with a confused look plastered on his face.

I awkwardly smiled and then confessed. "I'm y/n/n."

"No you're not." The tall boy says.

"Yeah, I am."

"Prove it!" He shouts.

The cute short one looks at me and the back to the boy besides him. "Come on, Rich. She is."

"Girls don't play video games, Eddie."

"You're an asshole Richie." Eddie, the short one, looks up to me again with sorrow filling his eyes. "I'm sorry, he's not good at talking to girls."

"I can see." I giggle

"You suck!" Richie says before starting to walk away from the game and towards the token machine.

"You're friend is pretty nice." I say sarcastically while watching the boy leave.