Part 6 Shoey

Part 6

Joey's POV:

I woke up felling how tired I still was, yes I had one of those days... But then I remembered, I was going to see Shane today! I will run to him and tell him I love him! So I got up and walked into the bedroom, Will was still sleeping. I put on some nice clothes and took a glass of water and some pils for Will, guessing he will have a pretty bad hangover and then a note telling him were I went.

The clock was already over 12 when I sat down to eat my eggs to breakfast. I hope they are all up by now. I sure miss Sawyer and Amanda to, I'm pretty impressed that they have been having the spark for so long. Are they married? Engaged? Having a kid? I don't know, it's pretty fun to ask. We are still friends.

After I ate I put my shoes on and got my car keys I got to the address that Amanda gave me. When I got to the apartment building it was pretty big and fancy, I guess Sawyer, Amanda and Shane did good with money together. I walked up the stairs to I found the right floor and right door to knock on. I knocked and herd a lot of small dogs barking inside. They got quiet and the door open.

Amanda had her brown hair with the golden tips like she always had, her grayish eyes that was behind a pair of ray band glasses and her tanned skin and sweet pink lips.

Amanda: aww you made it!

She hugged me like the old times

Amanda: we haven't told Shane your coming, but he's over there watching TV

Joey: okay, thanks

I got inside and got attacked by three small dogs. The little Pomeranian Hitch that I known since he was a puppy, the small yellowish dog I have seen from Shane's wallpaper on his phone and then a little mops.

Amanda: well that's Hitch as you know, the mops is mine and his name is Hugo and last it is Shane's dog Unicorn but we all say Corny.

Joey: they are all so cute!

Amanda: do you still have Buster?

Joey: yes I do, we need a dogs play day I think he would like to hang out with dogs in his size

Amanda: so you have more dogs?

Joey: my ex fiancé has one, Dobby but he's a lot bigger then him

Amanda: I hope he doesn't get into trouble

Joey: I protect him, don't worry

Amanda: it's a cute dog, but see if you can find Shane, I need to walk the dogs

Joey: okay, good luck

She took all the dogs out and gave me a thumbs up. I got to the living room to see a little head resting agents the couch. I looked over to the tv and it was the notebook playing. I herd crying and sobs coming from him. Crying the feelings out... I sat down beside to see Shane in blankets and eating a Ben and Jerry it was a lot off empty package on the coffee table.

Joey: you mind sharing?

He looked over to me with tears in his eyes.

Shane: Joey? What are you doing here

I sat down beside him.

Joey: Shane, you know I love you right

Shane: yeah... But who cares? And if you asking me to go to the wedding, I say yes

Joey: no Shane I...

His eyes looked over to my hands.

Shane: wh... What happen? You don't have your ring on...