Part 4 fight

Joey's POV:

I sat there under the tree looking when Shane ran away. What happen? I told him I loved him and he told me he loved me back. I looked down at my hand and saw the ring on my finger. I took it off and looked inside what I have done many times in my engagement life... "Joey and Will 4 ever" I don't want it to be Will and me, I only want Shane! I miss Shoey!

I took the rest of our breakfast and threw them in a trashcan. I felt horrible, what I told Shane was true, I have never told anyone else what I told him, only my journal. That I had sense I moved to LA, and wrote down everything that had to do with my feelings. My dad gave it to me and told me it could help, today I have 4 books, one for each year. The first one is the one I really care about, all the good times in my life with Shane. I re-read it a hundred times and try to build up my own story's with Shane. I know it's wrong when I should think about Will... I'm really selfish. That kiss me and Shane were sharing were the best one I had in a long time. Sure I like to kiss Will too, but it doesn't have that spark that Shane and I always had.

I got up to mine and Wills apartment. Some parts of me told me I love Will too when I saw him, he was a really nice guy and he have been saving my life before I stared to drug for real.

Will: oh Joey! Were you with Shane?

Joey: um... Yeah...

I sat down on one off the bar chairs and looked at Will who was standing in the kitchen and putting some vegetables in the fridge.

Will: okay, what do you want for Lunch my little bear?

Joey: um... I don't really feel like having lunch

Will: what is it Joey? I ordered some chicken, you love chicken?

Joey: I had a late breakfast...

Will: oh, okay

I had to tell him, I bit my lip trying to find words.

Joey: um... Will?

Will: yeah Jo-bear?

Joey: I did... Something horrible...

Will: nothing you do is horrible my love

He sat on a chair beside me and took my hands in his.

Joey: yes I did... And I'm not proud over it

Will: what are you talking about?

Joey: you know I still like Shane... And today, we started to talk... And he told me he was waiting for me, and I felt bad over him and... He told me that he was okay with all this with you and that, but I saw that he was crushed over it... You can't believe all the things I have done with Shane and what I have been doing to him

Will: Joey that's okay, if your in love you do anything for that person, I know that

Joey: it's just that... I still love Shane, I have been in love with him from the start.

Will: so, you still love him, is that you trying to tell me?

Joey: not just that... When I saw how broken he was...I told him to kiss me...

Will: well, did you?

Joey: yes, and I have seriously missed him, we didn't have a real break up, I finally got the truth from him, that his dad was the reason for it all. Shane never wanted to break the contact and block me from his life, his dad had blocked me from him.

Will: just because he had a gay son?

Joey: yeah

Will: I can't believe that man!