SUMMER ; 2016

"Hello?... Hello?... Speak please, so that I know you're still there."

[TRIGGER WARNING - Suicidal]

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

While I was writing this section, I was going through what I can only describe as 'a dark time in my life.' However, through the love and support of those around me, I am no longer in that dark place and have managed to escape those dark thoughts. I say this because I want you all to know that these following chapters are no longer representative of what I now think.

And furthermore, I hope that anyone who reads this are not influenced by these chapters as it is NOT my intention to advocate dark thoughts, but rather to advocate that it is always possible to escape those dark thoughts.

If you are currently going through what I went through, I urge you to proceed with caution and search for help.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline:
1-800-273-8255
Or text CONNECT to 741741 for the Crisis Text Line

Please be aware that the following may not be an accurate account or representative of suicidal thinking and has been dramatized for fictitious purposes.

I am very cautious about publishing these chapters at all, but I pray that they may serve their purpose in urging readers to seek help. If response is negative and against my initial intentions, I will delete them immediately.

Take care and Love yourself <3

~Gabby S. Lee