Art and Pain

Day six of seven.
After a day of rest and a delicious treat from Kyra, Aro was faced with the last brother. In the basement of the mansion, everyone gathered as they waited to see what Till would do. The eldest hadn't really told anyone what he was doing, leaving everyone to guess. Flake helps set up as he opens two easels and places a canvas on each. It seemed her brother was going for a peaceful approach with the arts, but when Flake sets up a small table with a box in the center of the room, everyone was confused again. It took a while before realization dawned on Kyra. Her face turned to worry as she went up to Till.
"Till you sure about this?" Said Kyra.
"It'll be fine I won't burst into flames." Said Till.
"Just don't kill the poor guy." Said Kyra.
Till gave her a nod and returned to setting up.
Going over to Aro who was doing the same, she hoped to talk some sense into him.
"Aro change the topic you're painting." Said Kyra.
"Why my pup?" Asked Aro.
"Let's just say my brother has planned a two parter. Don't do anything to piss him off, like painting me naked!" Scowled Kyra.
"Aw but I want to." Whined Aro.
"You have eternity to do it back at Volterra but right now paint something else or things aren't going to be so nice after." Said Kyra.
"Very well. I'll change it." Sighed Aro after seeing the worry and determination on her face for him to change the topic.

Three hours later both had finished their painting. Till's was a painting of a green field with a slightly run down house in the middle. At first glance it looked like a normal and innocent painting. But at a closer look the two figures that were sitting at the house were not human. It was instead it was humanoid pigs sitting in the chairs. Meanwhile, Aro's painting was of the Volturi castle at sunset. Again it looked perfectly fine until you take a closer look. In great microscopic detail, showed two people in bed and with Aro's smirk they could guess who they were. Kyra wanted to facepalm herself but with the stupidity a facewall was starting to be a better option.

Flake opened the box for Till so he could grab something from inside. Once the scrawny man moved away so did the rest of the family. Till was putting on special brass knuckles as Flake made his way to Aro. Being an ancient vampire that hid pretty much for centuries meant Aro had no fricken clue what they were for.
"My pup what are these?" Asked Aro.
"They're called brass knuckles and they're basically hand held weapons. Though my brother has gotten these custom made with the fuckin hardest metal known to humans. Tungsten is only just below diamond and has a high melting point which means my brother can fight while on fire and it won't melt anytime soon. Last time they were used was when Till and Richard had a beef with each other and they decided to fight it out." Said Kyra.
"So these are used to inflict pain?" Asked Aro.
"Yes you numb nuts! Since these are so hard your granite skin won't be much of a protection and Till's a bit grouchy after that stunt you pulled with the painting." Said Kyra.
Realizing what was going to happen, Aro panicked.
"I have to fight to your brother!?" Exclaimed Aro.
"Yes! It won't be much of a fight, more of a survival. Just stay alive for five minutes and don't forget to punch him so it doesn't look like you're just running away." Said Kyra as she put each of his hands through a knuckle.
The two stood face to face, ten feet apart, as Flake took a seat at the table. Setting up an old-fashioned alarm clock, Flake waved his hand and started the clock.