the presentation

Aurora was so happy Maleficent loved her like she did and they had two babies that had yet to be named.
Maleficent : I had an idea for the names...
Aurora : what are they ?
Maleficent said tenderly : Mallica for the dark haired one and Moon for the blond one...
Aurora : that's beautiful names love *strock gently Maleficent's hair*
Maleficent : thanks *smile gueninly*
Mallica opened her eyes for the first time and cried a little for food and to clear her lungs,Moon weren't far behind her sister.
Aurora : I think someone's hungry *teasing her love*
Maleficent : hush love and go back to sleep~ *smile*
Aurora smiled and held gently Moon for the time Mallica was fed and Moon reclaimed for her part as well. Aurora giggled at the scene and Maleficent sighed happily.
Borra came back after the babies ate and he saw said babies.
Borra : my queen ?
Maleficent : Borra I'm ok...you had the right in making Aurora come...thanks
Borra : what did you had without being indiscreet ?
Aurora : She was giving birth and it looked like a human one and inside the egg was two beautiful daughters *smile*
Borra : thanks a lot Aurora and who was her mate ?
Aurora blush a little
Borra : it's you who's her mate ? That make sense now...and my queen will you present your daughters and your mate to our kin ?
Maleficent : Yes probably,their two kind,human and the moorfolk kind will have a big celebration in a coming month...don't know which one but before their first year...how does it sound Love ?
Aurora : I think it's a good thing love,to show them to them to the people of our kind *nuzzle Maleficent*
Borra : May I ask...what are their names ?
Aurora : The blondes name is Moon and the other it's Mallica...
Borra : that's beautiful names my queen
Aurora : Do you want to see them ?
Borra : i would be honoured to my queens...
Mallica was awake and gripped Borra's finger while giggling madly,Moon tried to shut her sister's mouth by putting a hand on the tiny mouth. Moon soon waked up and tried to grip Borra's horns.
Borra : They're lovely my queens *smile*
Maleficent : Aurora ?
Aurora : Yes beloved ?
Maleficent : do you think next month will be ok to show them ?
Aurora : next month it's the start of spring so yes it's a good idea *smile*
~the next month~
Maleficent : beloved ? I think I need a little hand...
Aurora : What for...? *giggle*
Maleficent : Not a word... *got her cheek swollen because of Mallica*
Aurora : C'mon it's fun to see you like this~ *tease her love*
Maleficent : I needed a hand to put her clothes on...
Aurora : *smile and help her put the clothes on Mallica who,weirdly,was calmer now*
Maleficent : you're ready ? *has Moon in her arms*
Aurora : Yes I am *is determined and has Mallica in her arms*
They stepped out of Maleficent's nest and were greeted by Maleficent's people who were discussing about why they were asked in the common room.
Borra : our queen has something to say to us,please be quiet !
Maleficent : Thanks Borra,yes I have something to say to you all,I wish to present you my mate and my children !
Aurora got next to her love with the twins in her arms.
Maleficent : my mate is indeed Queen Aurora but we love dearly each other,and my twin daughters,Mallica and Moon.
The dark faes were excited to see two child from the Queens of the two kind. They were really happy that their queen found happiness and have children.