the birth

Aurora wandered around the moors,looking for her fairy godmother,Maleficent. She wanted to tell her that she loved her more than she should but she feared that Maleficent would badly react and leave her alone. Something that she didn't knew was that Maleficent loved her unconditionally but she was nowhere to be seen...suddenly a winged creatures who looked like Maleficent arrived and was bothered about something...
Aurora : Borra ? Why are you here ?
Borra: it's about Maleficent,my queen...she's very ill and we don't know what happened to her...
Aurora : take me to her now please...
Borra offered his back to the young princess and they flew away to the original nest of the dark fairies,where Malefient was.
When they arrived at Maleficent's nest,Aurora saw Maleficent in a bad state,she had laboured breath and small spams due to the pain she was in. She said silently to Borra to leave them alone and soon enough,they were.
Aurora : Maleficent ?
Maleficent : beastie ? *small spasm*
Aurora : I see that you're hurting..where ?
Maleficent didn't respond...no one touched her in decades but her kin knew she didn't want anyone else to touch her than HER Aurora,she trusted Aurora with this so she peeled off her dress and let it fall on the ground. Aurora saw that she had a rounded belly.
Aurora: do you trust me with this ?
Maleficent nodded,unable to speak coherent words due the pain.
Aurora helped her to deliver the egg the baby was in. It dured some time to deliver it but the egg was out of the belly of Maleficent. Aurora watched as the egg hatched,two baby girls came out of the egg.
One had blond curled hair,blue eyes,white little horns and white-greyish feathered wings and the other had dark brown curled hair,bicolor eyes : black with a deep blue circle for the right eye and a golden-green circle for the left eye,black little horns and black-greyish feathered wings.
Aurora was speechless when she saw the babies inside the egg,they were so beautiful ! But she had the unsettling question of who mated with her
Aurora : who ?
Maleficent looked at the babies with tears of happiness in her eyes and when she processed the question of her only love,she had a sad smile on her face.
Maleficent : There's only one who could give me the love necessary for this to *pant* work...
Maleficent took tenderly her twins on her bust.
Aurora was crying happy tears because that meant first : Maleficent felt the same way as her and second : they had two beautiful daughters together.
Maleficent : Aurora ? Are you ok ?
Aurora : Yes i am ! I'm so happy ! *smile and hug caringly Maleficent without hurting her or the babies*
Maleficent : *kiss Aurora and whisper* i love you...
Aurora : i love you too Maleficent *whisper and kiss her back*

The end~ or only the beginning?