AUTHOR'S NOTE.

Dear readers,

Thank you for going on this amazing journey with Trevor and Samantha. Thank you for your comments and votes.

While writing this book, I lost inspiration along the way, hence, the rushed ending. In the nearest future I might change the way it ended and also add a chapter or two.

But in the meantime, if you want me to do an epilogue, just tell me.

Thank you for being there and for giving this book a chance.

Your dear Author,

Jasmine Adesanya. ❤

If you enjoyed this book, you can also check out other stories from this author.

1. THE THIRTY DAYS SEX CHALLENGE.  (A STEAMY ROMANCE).

CUPID MATCH AGENCY #1.

IT WAS AN IRRESISTIBLE CHALLENGE. . .

After Ledia Arden broke up with her boyfriend of four years, her sexual life became dormant. It was nearly ten months after the break up that her friends thought it was time for her to move on and start afresh, and what better way to do that than the post traditional breakup.

A One Night Stand With a Stranger.

Ledia knows the rules. She's familiar with the protocol. And she engaged in the best sex of her life at the agency boss' wedding. After that night, she found herself in a sticky situation when the stranger turned out to be one of the Agency's client.

When he proposed a deal as part of the company's special November challenge, Ledia found that she didn't have a choice but to agree to the sizzling offer to have the best sex of her life.

Christopher Ross didn't care about the rules. He wanted more than one night with Ledia and he would stop at nothing to get it.

Not that Ledia was resisting that much anyway.

2. LOVE ALWAYS WIN. (The series are available on wattpad).

1st book of the Mckade series.

Cassandra Milton own a flower shop in the downtown of west Philadelphia. she has a best friend,who was always there for her and a mother who loved money than her. her not so perfect life was okay,that is, until she met Kaden Mckade.

Kaden Mckade,a young multi-Millionaire and the CEO of Golden Homes,a Million dollar real Estate. he was engaged to Skylar Anderson, whom he thought he was in love with but he discovered he didn't love her at all when he met Cassie. what he wants he gets, he wants Cassie in his life and bed.

Throw in a jealous business partner, mix in a jealous ex-fiancee and add in a brother who loved the exact woman he planned on having, how then would he accomplish his mission?

3. THE MAGIC OF CHRISTMAS.

One broken heart. One troubled soul. Could they find love in each others company?

Doctor Fredo Oliveira's Christmas has always been the same ever since his wife left him with their three months old daughter to run away with her lover to Italy. So this year,he didn't expect anything to change,only that Christmas had another surprise in store for him.

And that surprise came in form of a half dead girl,no, woman-an attractive one at that- on his door step. Instead of handing her over to the police like he should,he found out that he didn't want to let her go yet.

Kate Donovan knew that she should stay away from this Doctor and his lovely daughter,but she found herself wanting to heal the hurt his ex-wife created. Her past was a reminder that she couldn't have a family,even though her heart yearned for one.

Join these two people as they find love and learn together the joy and Magic Christmas can bring.

Thank you for reading. ❤❤❤