5.

For the first time, I give you. . . Trevor's POV!!!!🎉🎉

Yeah, yeah, enjoy.❤❤❤

______________________________________

"He's so beautiful, isn't he?" Judith asked as she gently caressed the baby's soft cheeks with her index finger.

Trevor grinned at the little bundle of joy. "All ten fingers and ten toes."

Judith sniffed although her tears was long gone. Drake Jacob Evergreen came into the world few minutes before midnight and weighed perfectly. It was still too soon to tell the color of his eyes since he hadn't opened them since they brought him in after cleaning his body and dressing him up in a white footie and the soft blue baby blanket his parents gave them for the baby shower. His rosebud mouth moved occasionally but his eyes remained shut. He was probably sleeping.

"He is very beautiful." Judith smiled as she raised the hemline of his blue cap and adjusted it immediately. "His hair is just like yours."

"But he would look like you I'm sure of it." He stared lovingly at the sleeping baby. "Judith, I have something to tell you."

She glanced at him. "Is it about Sam?"

He nodded.

"You said you were going to see her and explain things, how did that go?"

"She told me to never come back." He sighed. "I hurt her a lot, Jules. All this time thinking that she didn't see me that way. . . She loved me for years, Jules and I hurt her so much. Now she feels so angry and betrayed that I didn't tell her what was going on."

"Here, would you please put Drake in the crib?" She held the baby out to him and waited until he laid the baby down and sat on the chair beside the bed before speaking. "I called at a very bad time, didn't I?"

His shrug said all she needed to know.  "I won't say I'm sorry because I wouldn't have Drake here with me if I hadn't called you at the time. The Trevor I know wouldn't give up that easily. Besides, I'm done living my life to please everyone else but me."

"You're coming out to your parents?"

"Yeah. I am tired of pretending who I am not." She bit her lip. "If I hadn't asked you to be my pretend boyfriend, you would be happily married to Sam by now. I'm so sorry."

Trevor shook his head as he sandwiched her hand between his palms. "Don't be, Jules. I would do it a thousand times and again if it will keep you safe."

"But it's at the cost of your happiness. Don't think I haven't noticed how miserable you were after you saw her that day on the sidewalk. You went after her immediately and forgot me on the sidewalk." Her eyes glinted with humor. "You need her as much as she needs you. Go get your woman, Trevor."

"Will you be fine until I get back?"

"Yes," she squeezed his hand. "I had them call Sarah on my way in. She should be here soon. Thank you so much for Drake and for being there for me."

Sarah was Judith's on and off girlfriend of four years. She moved to the city the same time they moved and had refused to see Judith because she continued to keep their relationship a secret. Trevor hoped everything would be better now since Judith had decided to come out.

He leaned down and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "He is my godson, so there's nothing I wouldn't do for the both of you."

Tears filled Judith's eyes as she nodded. He'd donated his sperm for insemination on the insistence of Sarah and Judith who said they couldn't ask a better man for it and he was only too happy to do it. He's insisted that Drake should know him as his godfather and not his biological father. Judith had cried at the same with joy and happiness.