Chapter 6

etoooo.....

no comment.....

I was VERY busy and I was working in Super Bowl Central.......so yeah, trying to catch up in classes and blah blah blah ;P

....

...

..

.

{Utau's POV}

After our entertaining meal, Ciel commanded Sebastian to bring in all the staff into the living room. Which me and Ciel are now heading toward to.

Once we arrived to the doors that lead to the living room, Ciel opened one of the door and what caught my attention was that the staff were already there waiting.

"Utau," Ciel started when he took a seat in one of the chairs there, "I would like to introduce you to my staff."

I was surprised that Ciel only hired 3 staff, besides the demon and Tanaka. I remembered when Ciel parents' were still alive, they had atleast 15-20 staff members because this mansion is really huge.

I walked towards my son and took seat next him. Looking closely at the staff, I recognized them from this morning during the walk to the dining room.

Then with a cough from Ciel, one by one, each staff stepped forward to represent themselves.

The first to step up is the maid who I caught from falling this morning after my awakening.

"H-Hello," the young maid said quietly and was blushing while looking down towards the floor, "m-my name is M-Meyrin and I'm t-the maid here. It's a pleasure to m-meet you, and I would l-like to thank you a-again for saving me."

I smiled kindly at her, "Hello Meyrin, it's a pleasure to meet you again."

Meyrin blushed even more at my comment and stepped back. Next up is the young blonde boy I saw outside.

"Hi!," he yelled out excitely, "my names Finnian, but everyone here calls me Finny! My job here is to help tend to the plants outside. It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Utau."

I chuckled, "It's a pleasure to meet you too Finny."

Finny also blushed at my comment and tried to hide his face with his hat by bringing it in front of his face, shielding his face from the world. He then stepped back very slowly and wobbly.

The last to step up is the cook from this morning, "Yo! The names Bardroy and I'm the chef here. It's a great honor and pleasure to meet a beautiful lady as yourself here."

I blushed a little at Bardroy's comment, "T-Thank you Bardroy, and the honor is mine."

Bardroy simple chuckled and stepped back. Next was the demon's turn.

"Hello Miss Utau, my name is Sebastian Michaelis and I am the butler of the Phantomhives," said the demon.

When he began to talk, I was mostly paying attention to his face because for some reason I feel a strong connection towards him. But just as I was pondering what it could be, the demon said his name and all of a sudden Ciel's dog Sebastian popped into my head.

Now I'm comparing the demon to the dog and I couldn't help but laugh. Which made Sebastian quite perplex at my sudden laughter.

"Is something the matter Miss Utau," he asked in a worried tone.

The staff looked at eachother with a question gaze etched on there faces, even Ciel was a bit confused at my sudden burst of laughter.

After my laughter died down I said, "I'm sorry Sebastian but your name reminded me of something."

As if a light bulb lite up above Ciel's head, Ciel then began to laugh a little, "I can see why you are laughing Mother. And if you are wondering, yes I did named my butler after him."

After Ciel said that Sebastian gave Ciel a question look, "I'm sorry bocchan, but may I ask, who exactly did you named me after?"

Ciel of course was silent because he does not want his demon butler to complain to him about being named after a creature he despises so.

I took the hint and told the demon, "You were named after Ciel's dog Sebastian."

Silence, utter and complete silence.

"Bocchan, please till me you did not named me after a d-d-dog?" asked a very scarred and stiff Sebastian.

"I name you what I want to name you, that is all," said Ciel in a calm voice.

Can anyone say awkward?

Well awkward or not, I am finally back with my beloved son Ciel. Now my adventures truely begin again, and this time I will be with my son.

....

...

..

.

sorry if its crappy and short but hey! atleast i updated! DX

now to work on Neko Neighbors :)