Chapter 1

Ciel’s POV

It has been a couple of weeks now since my home was rebuild and I made a contract with a demon. Who I named Sebastian and is now my head butler.

I looked down at my right hand, feeling Utau’s presence still there. Even through all the pain and beatings, she still stayed with me no matter what. She took the pain away from me and I couldn’t help but feel guilt overwhelm me. I’m useless, a genie protected me from the pain and a demon comes and saves me. While I did nothing but rot. I will get my revenge on the people who started this whole thing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot has happened over a couple days. Once Sebastian has finished rebuilding my home, in a couple of hours might I add, I ordered him to find me a maid, a gardener and a chef. And boy was I surprised who he found.

Finnian, the gardener, has the strength of more than 10 men. So he always destroys something everyday and everywhere.

Mey-rin, the head maid, without her glasses she can shoot pretty well as if she was still in the military/army. With her glasses she is as clumsy as a newborn.

Bardroy, the head chef, used to work with bomb, fire and explosives. So he always burns the meal and destroys the kitchen once in a while.

I get anxious and a headache everyday just by letting them near me.

“Bocchan,” asked Sebastian who is currently serving me tea in what was once my father’s office, is now my office, “is something the matter?”

“No, no...” I said to him while fanning my right hand in the air.

“May I ask something my lord?” asked Sebastian.

I sighed, already knew what he was going to ask, “Go ahead.”

“May I see your right hand?”

I was a little shocked that he asked that. He never asks or questions about Utau the genie, so this was a little confusing to me. But I let him, so I hold out my right hand to him. Sebastian then grabbed my right hand and place a finger in the middle of my back hand, which is where Utau is sleeping at the moment, “I can sense her waking.”

I jolted out of my seat, “I-Is she really waking up?”

I couldn’t help it if my face was showing something unlike my attitude right now. Utau, my mother, will be waking up soon and I’m…happy.

Sebastian then smiled at me, “Yes, I can sense that her body is almost done recovering and that she will be waking up soon.”

He let go of my right hand and I took it back and held it within my chest.

Utau is waking up, is the thought that is running through my head at the moment.

Once she wakes up I’ll make sure she is happy and comfortable. I don’t want to lose something close to me again. My mother, my father, my dog, and I’m not going to lose Utau. Not now, not ever. I’ll make sure of that.

Sebastian then smiled at me, but then his expression changed to a serious face, “I’m sorry to disturb you my lord, but you have received a mail from your aunt Madam Red stating that she will be coming for a visit soon.”

I sighed, not a couple of months have passed by and now she wants to come for a visit? I just can’t read her!

I faced my butler, still not letting go of my right hand, “Alright, send a mail to my aunt that she may come and visit. Also inform the others of expected guests arriving soon.”

Sebastian placed his right hand over his heart and bowed to me, “Hai bocchan.”

He left my office to do what I ordered. Once he left and closed the door I turned and faced the windows behind my desk, where I can have a view of the forest outside.

I remembered how when I was 5, my father would let me sit on his chair and I pretended that I was him. Utau would dress up as a maid, or a butler, and would serve me milk and cookies.

My mother would also join in and pretend that I was her husband, and would joke about her husband being a young and strong man. Of course my father would then fake cry saying that he is young and strong. And the both of them would go on while I eat my cookies and Utau standing right beside me where she belongs.

I would also remember the time when I rode Sebastian, my dog, like a horse and Utau ‘tries’ to catch me. So many memories, so little time.

Now the new memories I create won’t be happy ones, instead they would be painful ones.

But I hope that changes a bit once Utau is here by my side.

Utau, I thought sadly while looking out the window, come out soon please.

As if hearing my plea, the orb within my right hand started to glow dim. At least I know that she is still alive and is still with me.

At the reassurance that Utau will be waking up soon, I went straight back to my desk and began to finish the paperwork.

If Sebastian doesn’t eat my soul, then I believe the paperwork will do it for him instead.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry!!!! DX
I know it's short so don't put mean comments alright!!! DX<

College exams are near and i'm having a hard time posting up new chapters and thinking up new ideas. Most of my time goes to homework and projects and such.

I only have a few minutes of me time and i usually spend it by watching new episodes of new anime that came out. But today i decided to finished writing the next chapter of this story. So I'M SORRY THAT THIS CAME OUT SHORT! But please vote, comment and favorite this story and thanks for not giving up on me!!!XD

New Animes I'm Watching:
-Log Horizon
-I.S.: Infinite Stratos
-Kuroko's Basketball season 2
-Arpeggio of Blue Steel
-Strike the Blood
-I couldn't become a hero, so i reluctantly decided to get a job
-etc.