My wedding...

We were all sat in a circle playing dares, I was next to Kasper, he was next to Danny, Danny was next to Tess, Tess was next to Helen, Helen was next to James, James was seated next to Aiden. Olivia and dean were 'getting a drink' from the kitchen. Craig and Layla had gone home as it was nearly 11. We we're playing dares in the living room. Danny had just drank a milkshake made of beer, ketchup, strawberry ice cream and cough medicine. Yuk. I couldn't stop laughing at his face. I knew he was going to get revenge for my laughter and I was ready. I was prepared. "Eva, truth or dare?" He asked smirking. Dare I was certain. I couldn't look like I was a chicken. "Dare danny boy" I said confidently. "Okay my-o-so-favourite-sister... How about tomorrow which is halloween you find grandmothers grave wearing mums wedding dress and see if you're made a bride by Dracula at midnight" He said laughing everyone else joined in. This wasn't a hard task. There is a myth that where I live if a daughter wears her mothers wedding dress and stands near her grandmothers grave. A vampire prince would apear and take her for his bride. It was complete nonsense of course. It wouldn't happen. "I accept" I said smirking at him. Kasper shifted slightly next to me. Tomorrow at midnight I would be standing under a tree in my mothers wedding dress near my grans grave I would aparently be made a bride. Yay. I mentally laughed at how ridiculous it was. "Well I will see you then" Danny said laughing. Of course he would want to film it. A few minutes after everyone gave up on dares and we sat there talking. I layed my head on Kaspers shoulder as he talked to my brother about sports. I watched Helen as she flirted shamelessly with aiden who wasn't intrested. "So how about you walk me home?" She said winking at him she put her hand on his shoulder. He shifted away from her slightly. "Im okay thanks" He said awkwardly. "Why not?" She asked him leaning forward so he could see down her top. He averted his gaze to tess who was glaring at Helen. It was cute Tess had a crush on him. "Im walking tess home instead, sorry" He said, Helens face fell slightly and tess smiled to herself. I watched as aiden got up and sat next to tess. He put her arm around her shoulder and listened to her talk to Layla. Everyone started to leave as I watched Helen walk out by herself I had to chuckle a bit. I turned to say goodbye to kasper who just smiled at me his blue eyes staring into mine. He leaned forwards and gently kissed me. I blushed and waved after him as he walked to his house.

*the next day*

As I suposivly stood in the gravyeard at one minute to 12 with my brother across the graveyard. I waited under the tree next to the grave. A fog of smoke apeared around me. An hand spun me around. I turned around to see a figure dressed in black. There was a figure dressed in White also. A vicar. "I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may bite the bride" The vicar said. And then a pair of lips found my neck along with two very sharp teeth.....

CLIFFHANGER! Vote and comment please thanks ;)!<3