New boy

"So! Lets invite the guys and some others. I will get snacks and stuff with the money he left us" Danny said grinning. I shook my head at how immature he is."Danny, Thats a bad idea! That money isnt just there for throwing random parties" I said with authority in my voice. "Oh, come on! We wont need all that money for food. The house is stocked and so are our bank accounts." That was true, "And I'm pretty sure that our new friend Kasper would love to come around" Danny continued to say with a smirk one his face. "Whatever, Do what you want! Aslong as I dont get in trouble" I said caving in. He smirked then pulled me into a quick brotherly hug. The rest of the night passed quickly and soon I was in my bed asleep.

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. I woke up danny who was very reluctant. I got dressed into my long sleeved plaid shirt with my black skinny jeans and some military boots. I brushed my hair and let it fall were it liked. I grabbed my bag and brushed my teeth. I was ready to go. I got downstairs to see Danny eating an apple lazily, I laughed as he choked then put it in the bin. "You ready Brother?" I asked looking at his baggy jeans, hoodie and trainers. He looked cool in a scruffy brother way. He grabbed his bag and we made it down to the street. As we walked near Kaspers house, I stared at the house with hope that he may come out. But, he didnt. I sighed and carried on walking. When we got to school the bell went after quickly greeting our friends. I got into my home room with my friend Helen, when I got called to the reception office. I got escorted to the pricipals office. I knocked and then walked in to see Kasper sitting next to another guy across from the headmaster.