Chapter 4~Everybody Knows Everybody

"Um... What are you doing here,  Quentin?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Uh... I left you a note this morning saying that I was going to be back here at one to take you out," Quentin answered not taking his eyes off of Noah.

"I'm sorry I completely forgot," I said, slapping my forehead.

"Because Noah was here?" Quentin's face showed no emotion at all. So I couldn't tell whether or not he was confused, angry, upset, sad. I had no idea.

"Wait. You know him?" a confusion crease was forming in the center fo my forehead.

"Yeah. I played football with in ninth grade... Hey man what's been going on? I see you actually made it to the R.O.T.C. sign ups this time," he laughed.

"Haha. Yeah. I'm actually in the navy now. Did you make it to the NFL?" as Noah finished asking, Quentin and I froze looking at each other.

I noticed that Quentin started turning white.

"U-Umm. N-no. I didn't," Quentin stuttered.

"Why not? You were extremely talented," Noah asked pushing for an answer.

Quentin swallowed loudly and then continued," Well, I just um l-lost the p-passionate part of football I guess, I wasn't happy with being beat up over a ball anymore."

'Nice save' I mouthed in Quentin's direction.

He nodded and asked to come inside.

**

After Noah left, Quentin asked me to get dressed so that he could take me out... on a date.

"Where are we going?" I asked rummaging through my closet.

"It's a surprise," he answered laying on my bed staring up at me.

"Well, I need to know what to wear," I said cocking my head to the side.

"Just dress warm... and sexy," he laughed.

I gave him and evil glare," Really? Are you really going to pull that? You should know that ALL of my clothes are sexy..."

He grinned and shrugged.

I grabbed a baby blue long sleeve shirt, a white coat vest, a pair of dark blue skinny jeans , and my blue and white Jordans. I may be a country girl, but I'm stuck in the city.

I walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I desperately needed some time to get clean and 'primp' as mom would say.

I turned on the water, making sure it was as hot as I could stand it so that my muscles would relax.

I stepped in and immediately felt my muscles loosen. I breathed out slowly and waited for my hair to get completely soaked.

**

Twenty minutes later I was getting dressed... as soon as I zipped up my vest (only half way up) the bathroom door unlocked and opened.

I turned around carrying my dirty clothes and walked past Quentin to the dirty clothes hamper.

"Are you almost ready?" Quentin asked, rummaging through my makeup bag, pulling out some of my neon lip stick.

"Uh... No ... do you see my hair? And that lip stick is from halloween." I laughed.

"Oh," He stated bluntly, placing the lip stick gently back in the bag," Well. You have one hour."

" Okay, daddy. hahaha!" I laughed walking back into the bathroom to do my make up and my hair.

"Daddy?" he took a step back so that I could get to the mirror.

"Yeah. You sound just like my dad when he took me to school in middle school." I giggled grabbing the black shimmering eye liner out of my bag, along with the mascara.

"Oh!" he acted as if it had just clicked after about 5 minutes.

I laughed adding the finishing touches of eyeliner and then reaching for the mascara.

Quentin left as I began to dry my hair. I had decided to wear it straight and down tonight.

**

Quentin asked me for my keys and walked me to my car.

We drove for about an hour or so in silence.

Finally we arrived at our destination.

It was beautiful! The streaming lights that decorated the trees made everything look like a winter wonderland without snow of course.

****************

A/N : Hey y'all. Don't forget to vote/comment and if you could please let me know the PERFECT song for this chapter... :D love y'all sooooooo much... i hope that you enjoyed this chapter!! <3 all of my fans are from this story lol xD Well ttyl lol byeeee <3