Chapter Six~ The trick

I woke up in Mr. Jugan's class.

I picked my head off of the desk and wiped the drool from the sides of my mouth.

"Well, Ms. Snoozer is finally awake and so now we can take the Module 8 quiz," Mr. Jugan walked up to my desk and stuck a sticky note on the upper right hand corner.

When he returned to his desk I read the note: "Elena, you have slept through quite a number of my classes, I think it is time you stay after school for detention. You will stay every Thursday until 4 o'clock in the evening for the rest of the semester."

Ah, doughnuts! Detention?! Seriously?!

I retread the note multiple times until the stack of tests reached my desk.

I took one and passed it back.

"Thanks," said the guy behind me.

I turned around slowly," You are very welcome." I gave the fakest smile, I gave a Brittany Trull smile. ^_^

The guy chuckled.

I knew him from somewhere, but where?

"That was pretty cool, what you did to Bratany at lunch today," he said.

Okay, so apparently the whole Blueberry things really happened.

Wait.... Did he just call her 'Brat'any?

"You mean Brittany?" I asked looking like I smelled something funky. You know that confusion look where part of your top lip is slightly lifted? The "What the chocolate are you talking about?!" look.

"Hey, you changed her name to Blueberry," he laughed.

"Only because... Oh never mind," I shook my head and turned back around to face the front.

"-And when you're finished do that assignment," Mr. Jugan concluded.

I looked at Scott who was play Angry Birds on his phone.

Rolling my eyes I looked at Noah, the only senior in our sophomore class, he was playing temple run.

Obviously boys are NOT the ones you ask for help when it comes to what the teacher just said.

I tapped Anna, the blonde German girl that sits in front of me.

She just waved her hand like a mother does a child when she's doing bills.

I dropped my head to my desk with a loud thump.

"Ow," I murmured.

"Shhhh," hissed the class.

Today is most DEFINITELY the greatest day of my life..... Not.

I opened the module quiz and began to read: In VisualBasic.Net, what window allows the programmer to change the properties of the tool used?

Is this man serious? I promise you my teacher is a dumb a- I mean... Applesauce.

I circled "D. Properties Window" and went to the next question.

Half way through the test I realized that both Scott AND Noah were craning their necks to see my answers.

"Boys, these are most likely wrong," I lied.

"You're smart enough for you guesses to be the right ones," Noah whispered.

"Exactly, help a brother out," Scott grinned and moved my hand from over my answer sheet.

When he realized I hadn't bubbled anything his face changed from 'Heck yeah I'm so gonna pass this test!' To 'WTF? There's not any answers there?!'