Chapter 6.

Hello guys. Jain here, anyways I read this chapter over and I <3 it. LOL hope you guys like it too!

P.S Dedication goes to @Dark-Shadow cuz I simply <3 her. 

Enjoy and please vote and comment xx

- Jain

Chapter 6

“Mila! Mila stop please!” I could hear Liam’s voice calling for me as I ran out of the school which only made my heart beat faster.

I was not in a good position to talk to my on-the-verge-of-ending-our-relationship boyfriend.

“Mila! Please just wait!” He shouted out once more.

I kept my eyes in front of me but not down below, so I didn’t notice the little pebble that made contact with my foot and sent me flying face first.

“Shit.” I groaned in pain rolling over so my back was facing the ground. Liam was by my side in seconds.

“Mila are you okay?” He asked. I couldn’t see him since I had my eyes shut, isolating everything out.

“Go away…” I muttered rubbing my eyelids. I shivered at the way his hand was covering mine. It felt like years since we’ve connected but it was only a couple of days.

“I’m not leaving you, Mila. What’s going on?”

“Nothing’s going on.” I lied, sitting up. Looking at my hands I groaned. Both of them were scraped and stinging.

“You can’t lie to me. But I won’t pressure, come on.” He mused helping me up.

It was true. I couldn’t lie to him. Ever since we met in the chemistry lab I could tell he was going to be that kind of person that knew when something was wrong. Even if it’s a teeny tiny thing. I guess that’s why I fell in love with him. Where have those days gone?

Where are we going?” I asked, quite confused.

“To get your hand washed.” He added in a ‘duh’ tone.

“Oh…right.” It was kind of awkward. A couple hours ago I was boiling angry with him and now I just want to bury my head in his shoulder and cry.

He led me to where his car was. I knew there was a first aid kit buried in his trunk.

He opened the trunk and took it out and before I knew it he picked me up and placed me on the car.

My cheeks grew a light red.

Staring at the sky and ignoring the sting that came from my hand I slowly came to notice that Liam hasn’t said a word.

“Why’d you come after me?” I whispered barely making a sound.

Liam looked down for a bit stopping the treatment on my hands. “Because I care about you Mila. I know I did a mistake but I don’t want our relationship to end this way. In fact I don’t want it to end at all. I do trust you…and I was wrong. I’m sorry.”

My cheeks grew hotter than before.

I shaked my head smiling a bit. “I could never be mad at you.” I murmured giving him a peck on the lips.

It was good to be back.

After putting two little bandages on my hands I heard someone calling for Liam.

“Mr. Kellar! You do not want to miss football practice do you?” The couch of the football team of our school ‘West High Rhinos’ shouted.

“No sir.” Liam saluted.