Chapter 15 l Part One.

Well guys, here's the Christmas special! Sorry if it's shit, i've been going through a bad case of writer's block...and i'm losing imagination :/ Anyways...Merry Christmas and I hope you enjoyed your holidays!

~ Jain

FFTM - Chapter 15 / Part One

 "With whipped cream or no?" The man with the heavy indian accent asked.  

"With, please."   

I was now standing at the cafe booth at the fair and was ordering an iced mocha.

So, Vander never came to pick me up, never called, texted or even apologized for not coming that's why I was here now standing like a lonely hobo with no friends whatsoever.  

In a few minutes the ice cold drink was in my hands and I was walking through the crowded lot. There were couples everywhere, not the annoying kind of couples but the cute kind, holding hands, laughing, looking longingly at each other.  

It was just so sweet.  

I smiled and took a sip of the beverage.  

Liam and his group of jocks were already here and had gotten on a ride and yes, Eve was there too. I sighed and dragged myself to the ferris wheel, where better to think?   

Tyler, Lauren, Freda, Becka and Nate would be arriving later on in the night so I was stuck solo. I got on the ride and soon enough the ferris wheel was up and over. No thinking done, nothing.  

Zilch.  

I stepped off the ride and threw away the empty plastic container. Who knew seven minutes on a ferris wheel could be such a change to the atmosphere? The air was now intoxicated with the smell of alcohol and teenagers were starting to get 'rough'. Boys rubbing off against you, girls trying their best to pull their skirt up without no one noticing - which I must say is a complete waste of time - and parents acting like it's 1987 again.  

I rolled my eyes, "This isn't a high school party it's a fucking fair!" I mumbled against my breath.  

I pretended to be on my phone so I wouldn't look like a complete loner but there was nothing interesting with the dull blackberry in my hand so I shoved it back in my pocket and bit on my lip, bored. There were multiple kissing booths set up and I made a mental note to visit one later on.  

Far ahead, I could see Tyler and Lauren making their way inside the fair and I couldn't help but sprint across to them.  

"Oh My God! Finally! I've been looking like a freaking loser for the past half an hour!" I exclaimed, taking deep breaths.  

Lauren grinned and Tyler raised an eyebrow.  

"Where are you friends?" He asked bluntly.  

Lauren glared at him, smacking his chest, "Don't be rude, Mila, hey! What you been up to?" She asked, cheerfully.  

"Oh, nothing just hanging around acting like everything's fine when all I want is someone to talk to, aha…you?"  

"Well we just made it, anyways…let's have fun!" She stated and pulled both Tyler and I towards the roller coasters.   

"No, no, no and no!"  

"What, you scared?" Tyler asked, wiggling his eyebrows.  

"Er no, I just don't want you guys to - what's the point? Yes, I am scared."  

Tyler looked taken aback for a second but just when I thought he was going to hug me or something a smirk appeared on his face, "So you admit it huh? Don't worry, i'll make sure you get cozy." He joked, playfully putting his arm around me.   I rolled my eyes and looked back at Lauren, she seemed…upset? Shit! I had just been…flirting with Tyler?