Chapter 1 - New Place, New Start.

Girl Meets Guy...More like, Shape Shifter Meets Werewolf!

Chapter 1 - New Place, New Start.

"This place looks better than the last!" speaking out loud to my self, I run my finger tips through my long blonde hair. It went right back to the bouncy curls as it fell. Keeping my eyes on the road as I drove my car down a open highway. I love this car, I worked hard for it. Black ford mustang, black windows, black leather interior. She wasn't new but she was to me even though it was beginning to become my home. It was an absolute pig stye in here from traveling. I was sick of driving to so this place would work.

I needed to finish my senior year of high school, that away I could get on with my life. No more being a kid. I'd be alone on my own like usual but this time it'd be legal. In just a years time, I'd be eighteen and that birthday couldn't come fast enough.

There was nothing but woods, trees, grass and fields on each side of the road as I began to reach a small town. It seemed to have a couple of grocery stores, markets, gas stations, luckily a wal-mart and what seemed to be a bar or a diner. I didn't care if I was in the country and not the city. The country seems to hide what I hold secret better than the city ever could.

I was given the name Snooki Rae Simpson, I thought about changing it several times but I couldn't bring my self too. Currently I'm seventeen years old, I have blonde hair, green eyes, I guess you could say I'm sort of tall. I'm not abnormally tall, just taller than most girls I've met. My skin is naturally tan and my body is in pretty good shape. Being what I am keeps me that way.

I pulled into a small corner gas station, it seemed so homey. Placing my car in park, grabbing my wallet and phone I decided to stretch my legs. Reaching for the door handle I got out of the car, took a deep breath, pulled my plain white tee down so it reached the top of my low rise tight blue jeans. My shoes were untied so I tied them once I was out of the car. I was dressed relaxed, driving from North Carolina to Riverside, Texas was a LONG drive.

I decided on Riverside because I loved Texas, it seemed to be a great place to hide out. There were plenty of hot nights to stay out late, to feel free and to be myself. I wasn't much on being alone, buts it all I ever knew. Since I could remember which was around my 6th birthday I had no one. That's right I was six years old when my parents left me. Bouncing from foster home to foster home until I was ten. Finally I took off from a home late at night and never looked back. I moved around here and there since then. It was sad but it was my life. I faced it everyday and its what I got use to. I had too.

I started to pump ten dollars of gas into my car. After I finished I walked in, handed the women behind the counter a hundred dollar bill. She looked at me weirdly and handed me my change. Guess she noticed I'm new.

"Do you know any homes around here for sale? My parents and I are moving down here and were looking for a place to buy." I kept my face strait, I was lieing about parents but I was going to hire someone to act as my parents long enough to enroll me next year. But that was a summer away, I had plenty of time.

"Hello?" She looked confused. I must've spaced out.

"Sorry, What was you saying?"

"There's a place down the road, on Runners Street. Its just about ten minutes from here. The people just moved out. It's very roomy, but very pricey. It's also back in the woods some, so it could be hard to find." She gave me a little piece of paper with directions on it.

"Thanks so much!" I smiled and walked back to my car

After twenty minutes of searching numerous streets I finally found the house.

It was beautiful! An older brick home, with Red shutters. Standing two stories and had a two car attached garage. This was a bit much just for me but it would be great for someone with parents. That's why I needed it. I didn't need anyone knowing I didn't have parents. Social services would come take me away, seventeen or not. I wasn't eighteen yer but I'm close.