Chapter 6. Secrets are hard to hide, and never truly hidden.

Well, Its been a few years.. I almost forgot I wrote this. I hope to finish it. And I'm sorry, thanks for all the fans and comments I recieved. If your still there or its your first time reading this. PLEASE Continue your feedback, votes and follow. :)

------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 - Secrets are hard to hide, and  never truly hidden.

Leo’s P.O.V

When I got to Snookis house all the lights were off and I seen my truck parked outside. She was home safe, I could’ve swore that I heard a scream but it must’ve been my imagination.

I started off back towards my house to get some sleep because in the morning I would need to see Snooki  and pick my truck up. The walk ahead of me gave me time to re-think my night.  On one hand, I never pictured myself the settling type, but here I am pondering of a girl I just met, an amazing girl at that. Then on the other hand I find my self picturing the beautiful white wolf over and over again. What was wrong with me? How can I have feelings for a wolf? There was no way she was just an animal, the connection was to strong.

In the morning I’ll spend time with Snooki, and figured out those feelings first. Then I’m going back into the woods to find that beautiful wolf. I have to, my wolf won’t settle until I do.

Finally after what felt like years I finally reached my drive way, the walk wasn’t as long as I thought it was going to be. Finding my self looking around at each tree I passed, a thought came to my mind. Why hadn’t I seen the she-wolf before? It was weird how she just showed up out of no where. I’ve traveled these woods since a kid and never saw her before. If she really was something other than an animal I would have seen her way before now. Weird.

Snooki’s P.O.V

The next morning came way to fast, once the sun broke through the curtains I was wide awake. My thoughts of last night came pouring in. I needed to get back to the woods tonight, I wanted to speak to the wolves again and get to the bottom of these feelings I had. But first things first, Leo would be here and I had this urge to see him. Feel his touch again.

Jumping from my soft bed, I skipped to the bathroom like some silly school girl with a crush. Which in a way was very much true. Taking a much needed shower, I let my thoughts go and silence hung in the air, until a loud Ding rung through the house. Leo must be here.

Throwing some short shorts on and a sports bra, I wrapped a towel around my head and ran down stairs. I wanted to give Leo a little test, to see how much of a reaction I could get out of him. My body wasn’t nothing to brag over, but it was still something. A small tease never hurt anyone.. Could it?

Reaching the door, I took a quick deep breath and opened it. There he was, I caught his smell the moment I came down the stairs. Strong, woods like. Almost like the wolf. It must be something with air here.

“Hey Leo.” Smiling I kept my cool , leaning against the frame of the door.

Immediately his mouth dropped, his eyes fell from mine to the unclothed areas of my body. “Hey…” His voice was quiet, off guard, distorted.

“Would you like to come in?” He stood there muted for a moment. “Leo”?

“Yeah, sorry. I had one of your spaced out moments. “ Shaking his head laughing he came inside and walked to my living room.

I had furniture delivered yesterday before the party, thank goodness. Taking a seat on the couch he took a deep breath, like he was familiar with something.

“Was everything okay with the family last night?” A little worried, he had a black eye and he was being very off centered from the guy I met yesterday.