Special Chapter

Sana moved her head closer to Tzuyu. She sat frozen, from both fear and excitement. She leaned in, so her forehead rested against Tzuyu's. They close their eyes. Both their breaths were shaking. "Thank you," she said in barely more than a whisper.

"For what?" Tzuyu replied, her voice low and husky.

"For being you." Her voice wavered, exhilarated from the tension between them. Sana gently leans in and kisses Tzuyu's warms lips. They pull apart and take shaky, shallow breaths. Unable to contain themselves anymore, Tzuyu holds Sana's head in her hands and pulled her into a fiery and passionate kiss. Her hands work their way around the siren's body, feeling each crevasse, each line along her perfect physique.

She lied on her back as Tzuyu matched her body's form. Tzuyu's hands venture over Sana's curved body, exploring. They pulled apart and open their eyes. They stared at each other, deep into each other's eyes. Tzuyu's full of wonder and love, Sana's full of curiosity and passion. No words were spoken but a story worthy of them is communicated. Tzuyu leaned in a softly kisses up and down Sana's neck. She lets out little whimpers of anticipation. The Taiwanese works her way back to the Japanese's tender, smooth lips. As they kissed, she rolled Tzuyu over and laid on top of her strong, muscular body. She ran her lips up her neck and lands a loving and intense kiss on the siren's lips.

Tzuyu's hand reaches for Sana's and they interlock as they kissed tentatively, passionately and then, tenderly. The siren pulled the thick woollen sweater up, over Sana's head and she felt the little sparks of static dancing over her skin. Sana was not sure whether they were from her sweater or if they were from where the siren's hands gently skimmed her skin; either way, it was  a magical feeling and causes the blonde haired to shiver in complete pleasure and ecstasy. Tzuyu's lips pressed against hers with passion, love, and affection as her warm hands roam all over Sana's naked body leaving a trail of sparks in their wake.

“You’re so beautiful.” Tzuyu whispered so she felt her warm breath in her ear. She wrinkle her nose in protest.

“Shut up and kiss me.” Sana whispered back.

Her lips gently brush Sana and she smelt her minty breath as their naked bodies pressed together. Tzuyu slowly massaged Sana's breast as they kissed, causing the blonde haired to arch her back and moan softly into her mouth. Sana rolled her head to the side, her chest rising and falling dramatically under Tzuyu's influence. Sana smiled into the kiss as her fingers tug at Tzuyu's short hair and her other hand scratches at her back.

“Tzuyu, I love you” Sana whispered as their eyes made contacts.

Tzuyu's phone beeped as she slowly reached for it on the mini table and glanced quickly at the notification that popped up. Then, she smiled cryptically. "What's that?" Sana asked. The Taiwanese chuckled once again, "here's a text from my mother in law that says 'please, i want to see my daughter soon. Can you permit her just for today'. Tzuyu said smiling widely, "guess my reply". Sana sighed, " can't guess". Tzuyu smiled "we'll be there in five minutes"

"TZUYU!"

"yes Mrs Sana Chou?!"

"Ugh!"