Ep11. Only Time

Surrounded by four white walls, there was nothing else to do but stare at them. To look at the paint that had started to chip off as time passed, or gouged by other prisoners - anything to pass time, slowly going mad, theorizing absurd meanings from the wall's blank stare.

Tzuyu remained glued to her spot, hands tightly wrapped around her seeming weary legs.

[That prison cell is the most secure cell. There is, 1050 miles from the surface dug by Quattra Earth Dwellers, the masters when it comes to digging. Walls made of stainless steel move in a circle,  2 meters deep in all directions, then reinforced concrete 500 feet in all direction, armed guards watch 24/7, armed with laser, tear grenades, samurai sword, bullet and laser proof shirt, pants, shoes and a helmet that also blocks of hypnosis. The guards are all the highest level in karate, Taekwondo, and Samurai sword practice, there is a chute for food which comes down in bottles and water comes down a separate chute and then the chute closes.]

Trying to escape would be the worse of all ideas. She never tried to think of escape. She never prayed her gang visited.

She sighed, inhaling and exhaling the cold air. Her eyes closed as she thought of how peaceful life would have being for her until the harsh smell of a cigarette lingered by her nose, making her flung her eyes open. On sight,  there were two weirdly fat women who were Tzuyu's prison mate. Both women were always fond of smoking. For the past days Tzuyu had stayed at the prison yard,  she could tell that those women were addicted to smoking but where they got it from remained an unanswered question.

Footsteps and bunch of keys made sounds as it approached. Tzuyu turned away from the women and closed her eyes. Never had the prison guards came with good news,  she wasn't willing to hear anything from them either so she used both of her hands to cover her face, eyes shut.

After a while,  the sound stopped. Keys fighting it's way into the hole begun and soon, the gate unlocked. Still, Tzuyu remained unmoved or undisturbed by it. She was used to the prison guards visiting the prisons and sometimes coming in. Her thoughts smoked out when her name was being mentioned. Flickering her eyes open, she looked at the young man who swung the bunch of keys round about his fingers. "Up", he ordered and Tzuyu obliged,  then he tossed his head towards the exist direction,  depicting for her to move out. She compiled. The young prison guard locked the gates as one of the females who had being charged with several murder cases, held his hands from leaving the key hold. He looked at her with burning guts, Tzuyu stood at a distance and watched at them. " what about me?" The lady asked. The young man all of a sudden, smiled and drew his face closer to hers "you'll have to go to hell".

Pushing Tzuyu further,  the lady growled as her mates chuckled.

"But we can't do this. We can't bend our standard because of eventualities." The purpled haired lady said throwing her hands up in the air. "That siren is very dangerous,  she could kill thousands like crushing ice cubes. That easy!" Si-Yeon emphasised, sweating profusely as she tried to convince the already made up mind of the cops who watched her in disconcert. "But we've agreed",  Hyorin chipped in. Si-Yeon turned to her, " i don't know, I'm not in agreement with this idea". Krystal sighed deeply, "The fact is that Mr and Mrs Maxwell are afraid of what the outcome of their daughter might become if we still retain the kidnapper here. Why not we try sort things out the unusual way, without stress? Let's see out it goes". Si-Yeon sighed, running her hands through her hair " We know you were once a vampire though now a slayer of vampires and you're very intelligent at this things but still,  give us some times to do our thing, our way"

"And what if it flops?" Si-Yeon asked causally,  mentally rolling her eyes.

Krystal relaxed on her swivel chair; "we'll fix it ...........our way".