Chapter 35: Virgin?

Boy do i feel frickin horrible for little updates..

Le sigh, sorry guys. I'll try to update tomorrow.

Jennifer Connelly as Carol Foreigner to the side!

NOTE: I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE, NOR DO I CLAIM I DO. THAT GOES TO IT'S RIGHTFUL OWNER.

---------

"I never said we wouldn't do it again, I'm just saying that it's not fun," Jackson groans.

"Which one?" I smirked. "The cliff-diving or surfing?"

"Both."

I laughed. "They weren't that bad, Jackson. They were fun."

"Easy for you to say, Mrs. Hades," Jackson muttered. "You're great at everything."

I blushed when he used the 'Mrs. Hades' thing. I mean, I loved it because it's just..well..awesome.

"I am not good at everything, thank you very much," I scoffed back, playfully flipping my hair. 

"Yes, you kinda are," he grumbles.

"Are we gonna spend our honeymoon arguing over what I'm good and not good at?" I asked flirtatiously. "Or are we gonna enjoy it?"

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I kinda want to enjoy it."

"Then what are we waiting for?"

I whisper, placing my lips on his.

He shuts the bedroom door.

--

I open my eyes, taking in the warmth of the sheets. I shuffle, and realize that, once again, Jackson and I had a wonderful night.

I smiled, my face turning red as I thought of last night. Jackson really does know how to please a girl.

All to well, I thought with a deep frown. A sick feeling rose up in me. Has he done this before?

I kinda felt betrayed. If he has, then that would mean it wasn't the first time for both of us. It would be his..I don't know how many times. And I might not even be that great..

Ugh, why do I have to have hormones and emotional feelings? I want to feel hurt, but at the same time it's not really my business if he has done it before.

But he is your husband..Ugh, there goes my stupid head always trying to point things out.

My mind is made up, before i have time to change it.

"Morning." Jackson snapped me from my thoughts by wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me to his chest.

"Morning," I murmur, not meeting his gaze.

"Everything alright, love?"

"I don't know," I mumble, fidgeting as his fingers made soothing cicrles on my hips.

"You can tell me," he says gently.

"Promise not to get mad?"

He frowns, and stares at me as if I was about to ask him an outrageous question.

Then again, I kind of was..

"I promise," he replied, still rubbing my hips gently, "but I don't know why I'd be mad."

"Don't say that," I mutter under my breath. Then I ask, "Were you a virgin before..er..our first time?"

Jackson stares at me again, and stops rubbing.