Chapter 5

{A Little Too Late} Chapter 5:

(Harry's POV) I woke up the same way I fell asleep but I felt gross and groggy. I guess that's what I get for taking a nap in the middle of the day. "Well it's about time you wake up Harry! It's 12:00!" Louis exclaimed coming out of the bathroom. "I slept for that long?" I asked. "Ya we all decided to go out at 12:30 so everyone could get sleep." By now Louis was sitting on the bed with me and he grabbed the remote to turn on the TV. I just layed back and took my iPhone from my front pocket and decided to google my name to see any recent rumors that seem to always pop up. The first article was about Liam and I in the airport buying a sandwhich.. Because obviously that's the most fascinating thing ever..... The second article was about all of us {the boys and I} I tapped on it and I rolled my eyes I read down. They knew exactly where we were staying.. But it was a school day for most, so it shouldn't be a problem. I shrugged, put my phone on the night stand and streched my arms as I took a deep breath. I walked over to the huge window to peek outside to see how many girls were outside. I carefully opened part of the curtain so the paps didn't get a shot of what room we were in. If there weren't a lot, I would go out but there were close to 100 girls swarming the entrance. I wish they knew how much I wanted to go say hi. ~12:30~ "Ok guys let's go!" Niall said said as we started off from our meeting spot outside our rooms. We all rode down the elevator in silence preparing for the crazziness when we step outside. "HARRY!!!!! LOUIS!!!! NIALL ZAYN LIAM OH MY GOSHH!!!" Was only a small fraction of what we heard outside. I loved all of them but it kind of hurt my hears. We gave autographs and took pictures for about 10 minutes trying to get through as many fans as we could, then we were off in the van Paul arranged for us. "So were do you guys want to go?" Liam asked all of us. "I don't know.. How about we just take a drive and stop places as we go. I kind of like not being in a huge city.. I mean a lot of people know us, but it's not as crazy." Zayn said going deep into his subject as always. We all laughed and agreed. "I found this shortcut behind a school.. It will get us into town faster." we all thought is seemed ok then we were off. I don't know what it is.. But I really am feeling that this trip will be different.. Will be a great trip. It will be different.