Getting to know each other

-Blueberry pov-
  I look back at Dust, we both have the look of worry but he hides it better. I slowly sat next to him I'm still out of breath from pushing a huge lizard out the door.

I starts to smile again "sooo....can I ask you some stuff?" I need to know more about him. He tents up but then calms down with a smirk.

"As long as I can ask you 'some stuff'" his voice is so deep...and cool..I quickly nods. Smiling as I rubbed the back of my skull.

He looks away with light purple on his cheeks. "You can go first Dusty!" I get up to start making breakfast, humming softly.

"So are you just like Papyrus, I mean like other AU's Papyrus...?" I look back at him and shake my head "sorta?...like I don't like puns, I'm younger than my papyrus and I'm the only one who cleans and cooks...which is what I heard papyrus does.." I look away blushing slightly.

"But I am a Sans...I know about the AU's better then Pappy, I know about...sexual stuff and Im...more... Mature then I get credit for.." I looks at dust and smiles.

-Dust pov-
Oh?...oH...OH!? So he's more grown up?...thats good I guess...wait how old is he? "How old are you?..."

Berry looks back at what he's doing "19... Papyrus is 25 like you guys!"  He walks over with bowls of cereal. So at least he's of age..WAIT WHY DOES THAT MATTER!? I can feel my face heating up....damn it why I'm I acting so weird can't I j-

"Anyways....Why where you alone?...and how was your AU before that?" He blinks innocently at me "if your alright talking about it!!"

He cuts me out my thoughts "Chara...and it was like the original au I guess..." I looks away frowning as I start to eat.

"Oh...well...do you want to watch some TV?" I nodded as he gets up with his bowl and sat, I fallowed sitting next to him.

He turns on the TV and we kept eating. After sometime I felt someone laying on my shoulder. Of course I looked, Berry was leaning his head on my shoulder watching TV. My face is burning...Oh god!

Berry smiled innocently up me. I nod and looked back the TV. "You have nice eyes..." He simply said. Making my face heat up more.

Oh god...hes so innocent! Damn it!..."I like yours more..." I mutter shoving my mouth with food. Peak over to see his face was bright blue with small hearts in his eyes.

"T-thanks" he looked away making me smirk. I wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

He snuggles into me more "no problem" he just smiled.

I'm going to keep him around...he seems fun.