waking up to a mess

-Third person pov-

Blueberry started shifting in his sleep, he started shaking and quietly weep. The sound of sniffling and the feeling of shaking wakes up Dust.

Dust looks down at blue, confused his eyes widen 'he is a sans...he's probably having a nightmare...poor guy' dust thought and he kisses the top of the smaller skeleton skull.

He holds him closer. Blue slowly calms down alittle snuggling into dust, however he still shaking. "You're safe with me, I promise...I will never leave you.." dust whisper into his ear.

Blueberry smiling softly as he stops shaking he snuggles into dust more letting out a soft purr, this made Dust face turn bright purple.

Dust sighed happy that it worked...he didn't mean it but he some reason didn't like seeing Blue upset. He closed his eyes snuggling the smaller skeleton.

[Time skip brought to you by cute little shippers like you, thank you!]

- Blueberry pov-

I wake up to Dust breathing on my the crook of my neck, I could feel my face heating up. I look slightly at him then around trying not to get to flustered.

I try moving but I didn't want to wake him, as soon as I heard a groan from him slightly waking up I froze. 'oh toriel oh toriel! Please don't wake up!' I mentally freaked out but then heard him snore softly, I quickly slipped out his grasped and start to get dress.

Trying to make the least amount of noise as possible. I walk out and quietly try to close the door. BAM That was the front door...'I DIDN'T TELL ALPHYS I DIDN'T WANT TO GO TO TRAINING!' I mentally curse at myself as I run down stairs to make sure she won't be to loud.

She broke my front door...again... She was standing there proudly, 'she's so cool!' Wait no she's gonna wake up Dusty!

When Alphy open her mouth I quickly covered it making her looked shocked "I have a friend staying with me! He's sleeping in my room, please don't be loud!" I whisper loudly, she nodded so I pulled my hands away, sighing in relief.

"Wait so whats their name Sans?" She tilts her head making me freeze 'oh yeah we both named sans...' I slightly looks away blushing "Dust..." I looked at back at her. "I'm not going to training today just because I don't want to leave him here with Papyrus.."

Not that I don't trust papyrus...I don't know Dust that well and I don't want him to be another Frisk ((Chara in other words)). Papy isn't that strong, and he's lazy so he can get hurt easily.

The yellow lizard looked shocked 'oh yeah...I don't miss training for mostly anything' she starts to smile...oh no...I don't like this.."Okay! Then I'm staying so I can get to know this so called 'friend'" she said friend with a smirk.

I gulped oh god this isn't good. I nervously nod and try to act cool "Okay! Sound g-good!" I quickly walk into the kitchen as she fallowed behind.

After while of awkward silence. Dust came in, only wearing boxers, my face heated up as I looked away. He leans on the door opening.

"*Yawns* morning blue..." He looks at Alphy, his eyes widen.

- Dust POV-

'HOLY SHIT WHAT HAPPEN TO ALPHYS!? SHE CAN SNAPPED ME LIKE A TOOTHPICK!!!!' I couldn't help but looked shocked, I quickly looked at blue trying to act like I didn't know the dinosaur.

"M-Morning Dusty! This is Alphys! S-she the head of the royal guard!" Blue seems nervous, ah he's playing as if I'm a friend from his universe.. Smart. "Ah she looks familiar!" I sat next to her.

She looked at me shocked and confused "Are you Sans cousin, lost brother or something like that?" I snickered shaking my head "nope!" I popped the p.

She called him sans. That makes -sans- ((I'm sorry)) still alittle uncomfortable though...cause you know where both Sans. I'll get used to it.

However she looked at my wrists with wide eyes 'oh shit' I quickly put my hands under the table 'the magic restraints'. I slowly began to sweat, I looked at Blue with 'oh god please help me eyes' .

He must of taken the hint cause he grabbed her and quickly began to push her out the house. She tried to protest but Berry kept cutting her off. "It was nice seeing you! We should meet up later but Me and my friend have stuff to do like fix my door! Thanks for stopping by!" He picked up the front door and tried pushing it in.

Oh god this is going to get complicated to explain... Hopefully I don't blow my cover..