Malice

Callum's POV

We spent the night making love and the day sleeping. The sheets were tangled and on the ground, the headboard was broken, the pillows were broken open, and stuffing was everywhere. The bed was wet and our bodies spent. Ryker and I couldn't move and didn't dare try. Keagan layed in the middle of us holding us close.

Our faces were wet with tears and our mating marks burned in a pleasurable yet relaxing way. I cried when I saw them on each others necks, and so did Keagan and Ryker. Keagan's mark swirled out of the bleeding bites that had closed on Ryker and I necks. I had seen the beauty before, on the cave wall. It was a crown, a beautiful one.

It stood proud on Ryker's and I's necks. It was small yet bold in it's own right. The crown was elegant yet strong. It shone strength and power but not without a definite elegance. A mating mark was almost like a tattoo. It was in black writing but it was so much more smooth and elegant. It never faded or lessened unless a bond was broken. My entire being hurt at the thought.

Keagan's mating mark had a certain twisted yet strong foundation. When I say twisted; I literally mean twisted. The base of the crown was strong looking and from it came black rods. The base was straight but as the crown got taller the rods twisted at the top. It was unique and elegant yet sharp and dangerous looking. It spoke of strength and power with a amount of brutality and elegance that surprised me. The jewels in the base had elegance and the sharp ends held power.

It fitted Keagan prefect though. He was all of those things.

Keagan traced the beautiful work of art on my neck while I looked at Ryker's mark on Keagan's neck. I felt the same burn I did with Keagan's mark although this was slightly diffrent. Ryker's was more of a wanting burn. Like the world was angry it hadn't been there sooner, so it was going to make itself known.

His was also a crown also. It was unlike anything I'd ever seen. His had a certain amount of power and demand in it, yet it was also so sweet and beautiful. It had a base with what seemed to be jewels in it. Out marks were in black and white, so I wouldn't know until I saw it in person. I'm not sure how; I just knew that I would.

And up from the jeweled the base came short spikes. They were all connected and went in a pattern. One short and one taller. There was jewels embedded within the body of the crown. It was absolutely stunning, and I knew it belonged on my loves head.

Last came mine. It was also a crown. When I saw it it spoke to me in a deep way. I felt a deep connected to it, and it tugged at me hard. As if calling me to summon it and take my place on the throne. It felt so familiar, and I yearned for it. It was mine and belonged with me. I didn't know how I would get, but I knew I would have it. I felt it in my heart.

My crown had a certain modern and clean cut tone to it. It was a whirlwind of power and demand. Although it had a sense of welcoming elegance. A King was supposed to lead people, and they should feel drawn to you and not fear you. My crown showed that. It spoke to how dangerous I could yet how kind I could be.

The base was smooth and clean cut with tiny gems embedded in the base of it and from that came the power. There was a pattern that came up and twirled around in elegance and up from there came sharp spikes. Thrown throughout it where tiny gems I didn't know the color of. It called out to me, and to which I could only stare at it.

Ryker's mark tingled on the right side of my neck while Keagan's mark pulsed on the left side of my neck. Each was a diffrent kind of pleasure and pain. There was a hint of a pleasurable pain mixed in there. Love couldn't exist without pain. And with any form of love came a type of hurt.

The burning fire spread to my soul. It was of love and compassion for my mates and stayed burning and didn't look to be stopping. I didn't want it to. It warmed my soul and kept me safe.

Man Or Monster On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara