Finale

When Rosemay became conscious, she was sitting in a chair. Looking around she could tell that she was in a old warehouse. The dim lights buzzing overhead hurt her eyes. The place smelt like mildew and made her cough. Rosemary saw a table and Ricky was attached to it. His arms and were bonded to the edges.

"Ricky!" Rosemary cried out.

Her cry made Ricky become conscious too. He groaned, "Rose, where are we?"
Once he came to it he started to pull at the restraints.

She tried to stand up with the chair, but it was bolted to the floor. Her hands were tightly knotted behind her back and to the chair. She screamed for help and struggled in the seat in complete panic.

"Rose, hun," Ricky said in a soothing voice. "It's going to be-"

"Ladies and gentlemen!" A evil scratchy voice echoed, interrupting Ricky. "Children of all ages!"

Jeremy jumped out of the shadows. But he didn't look like himself. His skin looked gray, his auburn hair looked darker, his eyes were crimson, and the bags under them looked irritated and red. Rosemary was confused and her thoughts started to race. 'Why is he doing this?' She asked herself.

"Thank you for coming to the show." Jeremy chuckled.

"Let us go you sick fuck!" Ricky barked still pulling at the restraints.

Jeremy skipped to Ricky and put a gag rag into his mouth. "That's not your line." He whispered to him. He slid into the dark and came back whistling, pushing a tray up to the table. Ricky's yelling was muffled from the gag when he saw that was on the tray. Rosemary's stomach felt queasy at the knives and other utensils.

"Jeremy you don't have to do this. Please don't hurt us. Just let us go." Rosemary said in a calm tone trying to convince Jeremy in a friendly matter.

"No, no, no. I'm not going to hurt you. I'd hate myself if I did so. Your little friend Ricky here thought it was okay to jump in the act. So I thought, why not have a little fun and change up the script?" Jeremy's voice just sounded more evil, not the shy voice he had last night at the coffee shop. "The show must go on."

Jeremy grabbed the large scissors off the tray and held them to Ricky's chest. He let out another muffled scream. Jeremy cut Ricky's shirt from the collar and ripped the rest, making Ricky's chest reveal. Jeremy picked up a small scalpel and cut a line across and down his chest. Ricky closed his eyes and Rosemary started to shake in fear at the peril he was going through.

"Oh come on. You have to watch, it's quite interesting and I worked so hard to put this together at the last moment." Jeremy whined as he picked up large pins.

Ricky was frantically moving on the table. Jeremy held Ricky's head still and pulled his eyelids back. Sticking the pins in each eyelid, then through his eyebrows to keep them back.Ricky wailed at the twinge. Rosemary put her head down and started to sob.

"Rose, I thought you would like this? I'm doing this for us." Jeremy hissed.

"What are you talking about?" Rosemary sniffed. "I don't even know you."

Jeremy chuckled and sharp, yellow, teeth showed when he smiled, "This is the part where you really scream."

He out the rag from Ricky's mouth. He picked up a bigger knife and started to carve into Ricky's stomach. He pulled back his skin like opening a book and stapled the sides to the table. Ricky yelled in agonising pain. Blood started to spill out of him incessantly and he became weak and quiet. Rosemary cried out and trembled in horror.

"Looks like my co-star is feeling down." Jeremy joked, "The show must go on."

He picked up a needle from the tray. It was filled with adrenaline. Jeremy stabbed Ricky in the heart and Ricky jolted up as far as the bonds will let him. He started pleading as loud as possible for Jeremy to stop. Jeremy madly laughed at his amusement. He took a hammer and started to break one rip at a time. Rosemary cringed at the sound of the cracks, no longer looking at the vile sight. She couldn't stand seeing the guy she's falling in love with get tortured like this. Jeremy shook his head and couldn't understand why she wasn't enjoying this like he was. He walked up to Rosemary and knelt by her. He lifted up her head by her chin. She flinched at his touch. Jeremy growled and trudged back to Ricky.

"Please stop..." Rosemary said in sorrow for Ricky.

Jeremy ignored her and slipped his fingers into Ricky's chest. He reached up and felt his heart. Jeremy got a grip of it and pulled with all of his might. More blood poured out of Ricky as Jeremy held his heart. The light in Ricky's eyes went out. He laid still on the table. Jeremy snickered and Rosemary screeched no.

She finally untied the knots and sprung up out of the chair. But it was too late, Ricky was dead. In complete anger and rage, Rosemary picked up the baseball bat and started to wack Jeremy. She kept hitting him even when he was down on the floor. When he looked up to Rosemary, his eyes were filled with fear and were back to light green.

"Rosemary..." He said coughing up blood. He closed his eyes and became silent.

Rosemary carried herself to Ricky's lifeless body. Mascara was cascading down her face and tears fell onto him. She let out a somber yelp and undid his restraints. "I'm going to come back. I promise I will come back." She whispered to Ricky wishing that he would answer.

She forced herself to move away from the table. Her heart felt heavy, and her head was pounding. Rosemary ran to each door, trying to find a way out of the warehouse. Every door was locked. After almost an hour of searching, there was no way out. Then she heard something. Hands grabbed her and she was faced back to Jeremy. His eyes were glowing red.

"You forgot to bow. The curtains are closing."