Act 3

That night Jeremy slowly drove down the street where the coffee house is. He pulled to the side and peered into the shop. His heart dropped when he saw Rosemary and Ricky together. He expected her to be there, but not Ricky. Looks like he's going to add another co-star.

They headed out of the coffee shop and down a alleyway. Jeremy started up his car and inquisitively followed behind them. Ricky turned his head and saw the car that was stalking them. Jeremy turned on his headlights to blind him. The light scared Rosemary and made her jump.

Jeremy got out of his car, dragging a baseball bat behind him. They were at a dead end so the unfortunate couple had no where to run. Jeremy swung the bat with one arm and hit Ricky right in the temple. Rosemary shrieked when he fell to the ground, motionless.

She couldn't see her attacker with the headlights still on, only able to see a dark silhouette getting closer. Jeremy chuckled, dropped the bat and pulled out a rag. He got a hold of Rosemary's arm, twirled her around, and put the rag over her mouth for a few minutes. Rosemary struggled under Jeremy's grasp. She couldn't fight anymore. Before she blacked out she saw the red and black striped sleeve.