The Perfect Duet

Title: The Perfect Duet

Author: kpgcatlover

Reads: 12,695,448

Votes: 240,387

COMPLETED - 61 Parts

Summary: Mackenzie Heart has been the goody-two shoes, perfect grades girl her whole life. She always takes orders from her demanding parents, peers, and teachers without talking back. Despite her docile nature, she has a strong hidden talent.

Singing.

It's her escape from her pressure filled life.

Then there's Dylan Stone, the loner of her school. He never talks to anyone, unless it is absolutely necessary. Underneath his hard exterior is a boy who is just trying to support his family though his own singing. Sadly, street singing hasn't taken him anywhere.

For him, singing is not only his favorite pass time, but a way he makes money.

What will happen when you put these two vocalists together on a live television show, competing for a cash prize and a record deal that could help them both?

Only time will tell...

Review: This book is so, so, SO good! I found this book from my followers' reading lists. This book is in most of their lists, so I thought it has to be amazing, and it is! It's been a while since I found a story that has a good plot and wonderfully evolved characters. This author is certainly talented with her skills. I adore and ship Dyzie super, super hard. I love them together. Can I have a Dylan? I love the songs that the author chose for the book. It fits them so well, it's unbelievable. It has me screaming and fangirling so hard. THIS IS A MUST READ!

Check it out by clicking/tapping on the external link! <3

xACx