The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me

Title: The Bad Boy, Cupid & Me

Author: slim_shady

Reads: 23,242,260

Votes: 409,767

COMPLETED - 35 Parts

Summary: Reece smirked, "Trust me Chloe, the Good Girl always falls for the Bad Boy."

Chloe Armel is a Good Girl. She never gets in trouble, gets excellent grades and is loved by everyone.

Enter Reece. Wild, badass and has an ego that honestly couldn't get any bigger. He gets into fights, breaks every single rule and couldn't care less about the consequences that come with it.

When Chloe's parents leave to treat sick children in Cambodia for two weeks, she is forced to stay at her neighbour's house.

Her neighbour has a son, and it's Reece Carter.

Sneaking out. Parties. Drinks. Hash Brownies. Flirting. Breaking the Law... and Road Trips. Add a few shots of Cupid's Arrows and what have we got?

No clue.

All we know is, it'll be unforgetable.

Reviews: I don't know where to start on this book because it was so good! I want a Reece. I want a badass to enter my life and be my neighbor. Their love story is hilarious and a little bumpy, but that's what happens when someone like Reece enters a person's life. I love love love this! Every reader will fall in love with this from the first page to the last word.

xACx