Close Escape

"Kanin, get on the tail gun!" Hera screamed as the three imperial TIE fighters pursued the Ghost narrowly dodged a meteor.
"Are we ready for hyper space yet?" asked Ezra. Everyone was in a state of emergency, but Ezra had kept his cool.
"Chopper?" Hera demanded, and the rusty old astromech beeped noisily in reply.

However, a large crash shook the ship as the Ghost took a direct hit from one of the TIE's. "I can't engage hyper drive yet!" Hera explained, a concerned look on her face. Ezra could tell she was under pressure.
"Hang In there guys!" Kanin shouted reassuringly, although this did nothing to relief the look of pure terror on Sabine's face.

Suddenly, Kanin screamed "got one" as the lead TIE blew up, the other two dodging is flaming wreckage. Split up and out of the formation, the remaining TIE's could do little as Kanin picks them of.
"Awesome", was all Ezra could say as Hera set the coordinates.

"No kid. That was way to close"

<<<<>>>>

Authors note: most characters (all so far) are part of the Disney TV show. So are the Ghost (the crews ship) and TIE fighters (the are the rebel star fighters

If you have not watched the series, I strongly recommend it!

ALSO: this chapter is short, but it is sort of an intro. What happens in this part is basically what happens at the start of the TV series, so you may recognise it.