Arriving at Base 7128

"Here's what were going to do. We land at the base, unload our cargo, and storm the imperial holding unit nearby. They are bound to have lightsabers, and so we can quickly find that specific room they are kept in, and then get out of there." Kanan explained the plan.

"Sounds good to me" said Ezra as he stood leaning against the doorframe. Hera and Kanan were shocked, but they tried not to show. Ezra might see it as a weakness, especially towards Kanan, because Jedi's are not mean't to know if a teenager  is sneaking up on them. An awkward silence followed. "Well, prepare the cargo and load it into the phantom."

"Why load the cargo into the Phantom when we can just land the Ghost?" Ezra replied to Hera's comment.

"Because leaving our main ship in one of the most dangerous smuggling units in this sector is plain stupid. By landing the Phantom and unloading the cargo from its hold, we can get away faster if anything goes wrong", Kanan added. "It makes sense also because if i decide that we should unload and attack the base at the same time, we have two ships to complete the OP with."

By then, Zeb and Sabine had entered the cockpit and had picked up most of what Kanan had said. Upon looking up any seeing them, he added, "Any questions? ... No then. Sabine and Hera stay in here. I want you ready for escape, or to cover our exit. Keep Chopper with you as well. Zeb, Ezra and I will take the Phantom and unload our cargo ASAP."

Once Kanan had finished, there was only one thing to say: "Prepare for landing!"