Chapter 28

The council headquarters; New York

"I need to see my father, now!" Caleb orders as he walks to the receptionist's desk.

"I'm sorry sir but the council is having a meeting in the board room at the moment and no one is allowed to interrupt," the receptionist replies politely.

"I don't care what meeting they're in, I need to see my father now Janice!" Caleb bellows as he slams his hands on the desk.

"Sir please, I'm under strict orders not to let anyone in. Please understand, "she pleads but Caleb chooses to ignore her and starts walking towards the board room.

"Mr. Jensen please stop! You will cost me my job sir I have been ordered not to let anyone in. Sir please," Janice cries as she follows Caleb to stop him but he ignores her.

"Don't test my patience you lowly woman and don't touch me!!" he yells as she tries to pull him by the arm. "I said don't touch me!" he says and backhands her and she falls to the floor clutching her cheek.

"Father! Father you need to hear about this!" Caleb shouts as he walks through the double doors. "Caleb, you are not supposed to be here boy. What do you want?" Jonathan says in a displeased tone. "Ohh father you will be happy with what I have for you today," he replies enthusiastically and smirks.

"My office, now!" He orders with no ounce of love for his son and Caleb meekly follows his dad.

''What is so important that you had to interrupt my meeting boy,'' Jonathan yells at his son. ''Dad you will love this, remember how you wanted to get back at Theo Argent for turning the others against you and getting the votes in his favor all those years ago?'' Caleb says as an evil smirk makes it way to his lips.

''Yes, vividly, I had vowed then and there to take that man down one day,'' Jonathan replies as he grits his teeth in anger.

''Well father now is the perfect time to extract your revenge, because Theo argent has a weakness and it's none other than his mate; Athena Robinson ohh and it gets better father; she is an alpha female,'' Caleb announces and Jonathan Jensen grabs his son by the shoulders. ''She is a what??!!" he screams in his face.

"An alpha female father, she was exposed yesterday evening in front of everyone. It's only a matter of time before they all reject her and throw her out of the pack. Then I will hunt her down and get my revenge for insulting me in front of the pack,'' Caleb says as the wheels in his mind turn thus creating a perfect revenge plan. Or so he thought.

''And what if they don't throw her out of the pack Caleb? How will you get your revenge then?'' Jonathan questions his son. '' Oh don't worry dad you are not the only one who has it out for Theo, I have an ally back at the pack; if Athena is accepted then I will move to plan B. Either way I will make sure Athena Robinson gets hurt or worse, die.''

''Whatever you wish to do with this information is up to you father; mine was to come and inform you. Although it would be nice to have the council on our side because sooner or later, a war will happen and I would very much like to be on the winning side of it,'' Caleb says as he leaves the office feeling accomplished.

Crescent Pack; Theo & Athena's house

''Mine, "Theo growls lowly as he kisses the mark on my neck and I shiver in delight.

''Yours,'' I respond as I kiss his mark in return.

We are currently fresh out of the shower standing in front of the full length mirror in our walk in closet. ''I'm going to choose your outfit today love and you will have to wear it, '' he says slyly and I raise my eyebrows in surprise as he removes a bright yellow sun dress with matching flip flops.