A Bit More Party!

Hey every1 MERRY CHRISTMASSSS!!!!... in this chapter a new character will come. He is Nate's best friend, Dylan.

So I'm starting a new thingy. I will upload the next chapter only if I get 10 more votes as I got from the last chapter. E.g if I get 10 votes for the first chapter, fi will upload the next chapter. N for the 3rd chapter i need the 2nd chapter to have 20 votes....

Anyways, enjoy! n sorry 4 the long wait.. i was really busy

p.s i've dedicated this chapter to mariamorforever cz her stories really inspire me ;D

***************************************************************************************************************

*Alanna's POV*

I turned to leave and he caught hold of my hand.

"Nate. How do you know him?" he asked me.

"None of your business kiddo!" I said and his grip automatically went tighter. "URGH! Leave my hand!" I shouted. I know what I should do. Presenting the 'Alanna Special.' 3-2-1

"OWW!! ARGH! Fuck!" He shouted falling onto his knees with hands on his 'area'.

"That's what you get for messing with Alanna." I said and I left for the party.

I went downstairs and went to the bar section. A guy came walking to me. He was wearing a black shirt and jeans. His hair was a messy brown colour. He had green/hazel eyes and boy did he look hot.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He offered.

"Thanks but I have my own money. I can buy a drink for myself." I said trying to be polite.

*Dylan's POV*

What the hell? This is the first time a girl has said no to me. Is it my looks? No it can't be, I look top class today. She looked hot.

"Anyways what's your name?" I asked her.

"Selena." She told me.

"Selena. Hmm.. Nice name. My name is Dylan." I told her and then I got a text from Nate.

Come 2 the terrace quick!

Did he have to interupt me? Urgh!

"Selena. I'll be back in 5 minutes. It's urgent," I told her and I went to the terrace.

As soon as I got there..

I WAS LAUGHING!!

Nate was on the floor, hands on his dick. The girl who's done this has gotten herself into a lot of trouble. Messing with Nate is like messing with death!

"Are you just gonna fucking stand there or come and help me up?!" He asked me.

I walked up to him and helped him sit on a chair. He told me what happened. About this chick called Alanna who kicked him 'there'.

"Once I get this chick, we are doing revenge. And this revenge will be sweet." He told me.

***

*Alanna's POV*

A tip for everyone. Don't tell any stranger your real name. Why? I don't know. Just don't.

After a few minutes Dylan and Mr. Ex Hero came down and were walking toward me.

"Guys. Let me introd-" He said but his phone stopped him. "I'll be right back." he said and left.

"You do know you've made the biggest mistake of your life by messing with me." Mr Ex Hero said.