Breaking the Rules.....

Me and Jas see Tyler screaming in pain and fall to the floor.

Trey: Oops.

Khalil: Guess we beat his ass too hard.

All four of them were at the entrance of the house when one of the henchmen came blocking the door.

Henchmen: Where's my boss?

YN: He's gonna be in jail soon.

Jas: And so are you if you don't move yo buff ass!

Trey & Khalil: You heard the ladies man.

The henchman moves out of their way and goes hide somewhere in the house.

Khalil and Trey drop you guys off at your house and helps you in.

Trey: Craziest spring break of my life.

YN: And it started two days ago.

Khalil: Well bae, you need me to stay with you this week? So I can take care of you and stuff.

Jas: Nah, don't waste your break on me. Go have fun.

Khalil: I'll go home, talk with our parents, and try to be here early in the morning.

Trey: Aye well, if Khalil is staying, YN I'll stay with you.

YN: Trey, no. You don't have to just because your homeboy is.

Trey doesn't reply he just pulls out his phone, calls up your mom, and gets permission after describing what happened with Tyler.

In the morning, your parents leave for work and tell you and Jas the rules.

Your Dad: These boys are only here to watch over you two and for protection.

Your mom: No drinking, kissing, sex, and just in the words of Rita Ora, party and bullshit.

YN: Okay bye guys.

Once they leave the boys arrive. Trey climbs on top of you, with Khalil doing the same with Jas.

Your thoughts: A couple of those rules will be hard to follow. Specifically the kissing one.

Ayee! The boys are staying in the house with the girls!! Everything should be fun and stuff right? Yeahhhhhh....

Haha! 

I hope you guys liked it, even though it wasn't long.

I know me and Morgan sorta abandoned this story but we have stuff to do plus school just started!! 

But vote and comment still!

Follow Morgan on twitter:

@Morgz_Taylor

Follow me:

@LemmeRetweet

And fan us if you haven't already!

@MorgzTaylor

@iLuvFood123

Much love!!!

~Calesha and Morgan!<3