Pondering...

A couple hours passed and the couples were still in bed together.

  Trey: YN, Jas, do you guys want some ice cream?

 Jas: That would be nice.        

YN: Yeah, thank you baby. Strawberry please?        

Trey: Anything baby.         

Trey kissed you and said bye to Jas before walking out with his wallet.        

Khalil, who has been knocked out for a  good half hour, finally woke up.        

Khalil: Baby you okay?        

Jas: Yeah, I'm good. Trey just left to go pick us up some ice cream.         

Khalil: *rubs his eyes* That's nice baby. YN, can you show me to your bathroom?        

YN: Sure.        

You lead him down a hallway to the bathroom but walked in to show him where some things were.       

YN: There's extra tissue paper underneath this cabinet *points* along with air freshener.        

Khalil: Thanks.        

You tried walking out but Khalil was in your way. So when you stepped to the right, he did and when you went left, he did also. This little game continued for a good thirty seconds.        

YN: *laugh* Stop playing Khalil, get out my way.        

Khalil instead leaned it for a kiss.        

YN: *pushes him* What's your deal? Jas is my best friend!        

Khalil: You know you wanted it. *tries to touch your butt*        

YN: Leave me alone!        

Khalil: Alright fine. As long as this stays between us.        

YN: Whatever.         

You shove him and leave.         

YN: Dang. Should I at least tell Trey?  

You walk back to your room, not realizing your in deep thought on wheather you should tell Trey or not, you sit on your bed and stair at the floor.  

Jas: Y/N? Y/N? Y/N!  

Jasmine is waving her hand in front of your face until you finally snap out your deep thought.   

Y/N: Huh ?  

Jas: You good ?  

Y/N: Yeah, just thinking  

Jas: About what?  

As you were about to tell Jasmine about what happened in the bathroom, Khalil walks back into the room and looks at Jasmine then you. Then he walks and sits next to Jas on the bed.   You try to avoid making eye contact with both of them, so you start to play with your fingers and look at your feet.  

Y/N: I was just thinking about what Tyler is gonna  try next to get me back. Because I know he isn't gonna stop until he has me.  

Jas hugs you.  

Jas: It's gonna be okay. Trey and Khalil will make sure that nothing will happen to us, right baby?  

Khalil: Of course!  

About 10 minutes later Trey is back with the ice cream.You guys go downstairs to the kitchen. Trey grabs two bowls and four spoons. Khalil scooped the ice cream into the bowls and each boy grabbed a bowl and two spoons and walked over to the livingroom, which is where you and Jasmine are sitting down watching TV. The boys come and sit by you guys on the couch.    Trey hands you the bowl of ice cream and a spoon, Khalil did the same.  

Trey: How you holding up ?  

Y/N: I'm still a little sore and some of the bruises are gone now. 

Trey: You sure? You look a little worried..  

Y/N: Yeah, I was just thinking about Tyler and what possible things his crazy mind has thought up.   

Your eyes wonder and meet Khalil's. You look away quickly.  

Trey: You know I would do anything to protect you. Don't worry your gorgeous self about him. He's irrelvant to us now.   Trey kissed your lips so softly, it felt like it was heaven. It made you feel even more guilty about what happened between you and Khalil , even though you didn't ignitate it.

********** Sorry, it took me so long to update this story, I had a lot of stuff going on in my life that I had to deal with,  but now I'm back. Thank you guys for all the wonderful comments about the story. Calesha and I will start to update more often. We appericiate all comments on constuctive critism, and we take all the comments into consideration, but we ask that you guys to phrase them in a respectful manner.  Because the way you write something can be interprted in a different way than intended.But anyways, thank you for reading the story,  things will start to pick in the story soon :) ~ Morgan & Calesha<3